Beginning

(A/N: Alright, here we are again! This is the redone version of my old story "You're So Creepy", I will try to make it much better, so let's give this another try, so here's how this is gonna go, whoever P.O.V it's in I will put their name above the chapter in bold italics, anything super important to remember I will show a flashback of, certain chapters that are marked with (File 1) [or whatever number it is] is a chapter that will be dedicated to showing the background of a character, a picture and other information that might be needed to know, any chapter marked (WIP) will be edited later, I probably rushed on it or wrote it at night so I will go back and fix it, promise. This story is completely fiction (minus the fact that some characters are actual people) so if something doesn't seem realistic, please don't attack me, it isn't supposed to be realistic! Also, as some of you may know Evan Pearce (the dude who was in charge of most of the electronics and stuff (bare with me, I forgot what it's called ;-;)) is no longer in Ghost Town due to medical reasons, well He will be in this story, despite no longer being in the band, he's a cool guy and will be short of the comic relief dude. If there's any questions leave them in the comments and please vote so I know if ya guys like this, alright enjoy the story my ghostly friends~)

Kevin

   The guys and I sit on the tour bus, Manny and Alix are both on their phones while Evan is typing away on his laptop, I lay lazily on my bunk, we have a show in about a week with Blood on The Dancefloor, we kinda just arranged the concert to gain a few extra bucks, which meant as soon as we got off of tour we have to perform again at some graveyard in North Carolina. The guys are excited enough, but I don't see why.. The small concert we're doing consists of us, Ghost Town, Blood On The Dancefloor and a small two person band, whose name I've seemed to forgot, I do know that one of the members is from North Carolina and the others is from Atlanta, I think their name's are Sky and Darcy, they take turns singing back and forth almost like Dahvie and Jay do, Sky is in charge of deep growls and occasional backup vocals, and bass guitar, whereas Darcy is in charge of more high pitched growls, occasional backup vocals and electric guitar, I also heard she does the prerecorded drum tracks too, but I dunno. We haven't got to meet them yet, but we've seen their pictures, the two of them are supposed to be fans of both Ghost Town and Blood on the Dancefloor but then again this is all what Dahvie told me over a Skype interview that the guys and I had with him and Jay. "Dude, the amount of fanfiction there is of us, is ridiculous." Alix says, looking up and over at me. "Like fanfiction of us, or you and I shipped together specifically?" I ask, sitting up. "You and I specifically." Manny and Evan die laughing as I cover my face and groan, feeling a small blush rise, I did like Alix, don't get me wrong, we've kissed before and everything, but I don't want him and the others to know. "Jeeeeeez!" I say, jumping out of my bunk and making my way to where the kitchen section is. "Hey! At least you're top!" Alix says, laughing. I mumble as I start making some bus nachos. My phone rings and I take it out of my pocket and I answer it. "Keeeeevin!" it's Dahvie.. "What's up?" I ask. "Quick change of plans, the party concert we're playing at is now arranged for nighttime." Dahvie says, I can hear Jay and a few other joking around in the background. "Alright, Got it." "Okay, tell the guys I said hey, I gotta go." "bye." he doesn't even say by he just hangs up, I shrug it off as my nachos finish in the microwave and I take them over to my bunk. "You made nachos and didn't offer me any?!" Alix asks. I laugh a little. "He ate mine last time." Manny says. I laugh remembering the time he made bus nachos for a YouTube video and I ate them. They were good. As we arrive at the venue for our next show I finish up my nachos and we all get ready to get off the bus, this is going to be a long day.

   (A/N: this is a slow chapter, and short but the point of this is to introduce a few things and to tell you guys a bunch of stuff that I put in the beginning of this chapter, something you might want to remember is Kevin's crush on Alix, that's gonna be important. I plan on posting a more interesting chapter tomorrow, so there's that, until next time my ghostly friends~)