Day of the wedding (teen titans)

PLEASE NOTE: I do not own Teen Titans. And if you haven't read my fan fiction "Surprises" please read that before this. Thanks!

"Do you Robin take Starfire to be your wife?" The minister looked at Robin, in his tuxedo, but his mask was still on. "I do," The minister turned to Starfire. "And do you Starfire take Robin to be your husband?" Starfire's dress, dubbed the "white beauty" and veil were beautiful, her veil was draped over her face. "I-" she was cut off. "Thanks for not inviting me, sister dear." Starfire turned, her hands glowing green. "Hello, Blackfire. Why have you come?" Starfire's hands stopped glowing green. Robin had pulled out a bird a rang from his tux pocket. "Oh I just wanted to see my little sister get married, oh and to do this!" Blackfire flew up at supersonic speed, putting handcuffs on Starfire so she could not use her starbolts to defend herself. Her dress was beaten and tattered. The once lovely veil was now torn to pieces. "Sister, why..have you done this?" Starfire was now weak. "It's a little thing called payback!" Blackfire threw a starbolt to Starfire.

Starfire screamed. "What's wrong Star?" Robin said as he saw his alarm clock, it read 3:27 am. "I had a horrible dream," Starfire was now crying, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Shhh, shh, it's ok, it's ok, I'm here now Star. It was only a dream." Robin pulled Starfire closer to him, she laid down on his chest. "It was only a dream... Tomorrow we have our wedding, it's going to be a wonderful day." Starfire nodded as her tears dried. She fell asleep on his chest, awaiting the next day.

"Oh Starfire, you look so beautiful!" Kole had admired her beauty. "Why thank you Kole, you do as well." Kole smiled. "Not a pretty as you." Starfire turned. "Kole I was thinking, I need a flower girl. Will you like to be my flower girl?" Kole jumped up and down in her pretty mini-wedding dress. "Are you serious? I've always wanted to be a flower girl!" Starfire nodded and handed Kole a basket of red rose petals. "Awesome!" Kole had ran out if the room, getting ready for Starfire to walk down the aisle. Raven, Bumble Bee, Jinx and Argent walked into the room, squealing. Starfire was talking to her girlfriends happily. "Oh my gosh," Raven looked at the clock on the wall. "Five minutes before you walk down the aisle! Kole, get ready!" Raven ran to the doors of the chapel, all of the titans and honorary titans sitting in their pews. Robin was standing with the next to the minister, standing beside Robin was Cyborg and Beast Boy. Suddenly, the musicians started playing "here comes the bride." Kole had walked out, and started to spread rose petals all over the aisle. Raven had escorted Starfire down the aisle. Robin looked in awe, he had not yet seen her dress. He was mesmerized by her beauty, she had not put on any make up. The veil draped down her face. When Starfire reached the minister and Robin, she turned to him, and he whispered "you look beautiful," she said thank you. "We are gathered here today to unite this man and this woman in holy matrimony. Do you Robin take Starfire to be your wife?" The minister asked Robin. "I do," he answered. "And do you Starfire take Robin to be your husband?" The minister looked at Starfire. "I do," she smiled. "By the power vested in me, I pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss your bride, Robin." Robin lifted Starfire's veil and kissed her passionately. She turned around and threw her flowers. All the girls gathered and tried to catch her flowers. "ITS MINE ITS MINE!!!!!!" Raven caught it, and screamed. All of the girls stared at her. "Azarath, Metrion.." They all walked away quickly. Robin picked Starfire up and carried her to the limo for the reception.

At the reception, the DJ welcomed the bride and groom. When they were dancing their first dance, everyone watched. They gathered in a circle and they watched as the happy couple enjoyed their dance. When they got home, they went to sleep immediately.