Party Time

💞Ferns P.o.v💞
As I leaned back against the door my heart melted when I saw him I felt tiny fireworks spark into the air . I only have a matter of hours before I have to go and get myself in gear ; I climbed the stairs and ran into my room and full blasted Conor Maynard to get me in the mood. I looked through my wardrobe I didn't want anything that looked too skimpy but something that looked perfect? I kept looking through dresses and small outfits : my eyes wondered as I found a little black dress , it had a plain Matt colour and covered just amount of skin but coming up to the middle of my thigh . "Perfect," I whispered to myself grinning cheesily . I went and took a fresh shower ; I smelt like fresh marshmallows . I sat in the mirror and blow dried my hair thinking about what I wanted to do with my big brown mess. "Curls?" I spoke to myself and stared  at my reflection in the mirror. In a rush, i jammed my curling iron plug into the socket and waited for it to heat up while it was I did my makeup and put only my dress and some red heals to match my bag .
-At the party-
"hey lil sexy thang," spoke jack a bit Tipsy
"Hey big sexy thang," I giggled as jack pulled me inside
"Vodkaaaa?" He questioned
"Nah"
"Ok baby"
I slowly walked through there hall to find all his guests already quite drunk ; Conor stood in the corner I approached him as he waved "Hey " he said as i readjusted my bag "Hey uh do u have any like drinks that aren't shots for the minute??" Conor nodded and gestured for me to follow him , I followed him into the kitchen.
Suddenly my heart tensed up and my breathing became quick : screams were heard all around as I looked through the lounge doors to see...