Prologue

Prologue

Riley Brooks

   The day I left for college I had two paths laid out in front of me, and falling in love with a soldier was definitely not one of them. I expected to graduate from Howard University with a major in Psychology and a minor in English Literature. After that I, well I didn't know, but falling in love was certainly not on the list.

    I didn't meet him, Jeremy, in the cliché romantic way that is in all those chick flicks. It was more of along the lines of clumsiness and family drama. I don't know how he even stayed for it all, he always said it had something to do with my eyes. How they seem to shine bright even in the darkest of places.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you liked the Prologue and are willing to wait for the first chapter. I will try and upload as much as I can, but with school that isn't exactly something I can promise. I hope you guys stick around for this wild ride and enjoy it as much as I will. 

Characters:

Riley Brooks: Indiana Evans

Jeremy SherwoodRichard Bryant

Roxy LeBlancSally Pressman

Trevor LeBlancDrew Fuller

Keep in mind that these are only the main characters that will be shown the most. If you request a visual representation for any other characters that I add in the future please don't hesitate to ask.