The beginning

3rd person:

Jack and Chloe was perfect together , they rarely argued and had the cutest relationship. Jack and Chloe was 19 both had really good jobs , both got on with eachothers family. Then everything changed.

"Jack? , Jack." after searching the whole club i decide to head home and leave Jack. As i get in the taxi i think back to when i last saw him and where he might be. He couldnt have gone too far. Then i remember maybe he went back to his place , so i tell the taxi driver the adress and head there. Bristol looks so different at night , what if he forgets where he is the last time i saw him he was pissed out of his mind - typical Jack.

As we pull up to the flat i walk through the flat gate and head to his flat. I rummage through my purse to find the keys luckily i'm not too drunk so i can walk somewhat straight. As i enter i hear Jacks name being shouted but as i walk near his door i can hear him too... No he wouldn't - would he? As i slam open the door my thoughts turn out to be true.

"WHAT THE FUCK JACK! WHY, WITH THAT SLUT." i scream with tears streaming out of my eyes. What did i do? I was always with him yet gave him his own space. Was all of his love fake did he not give a shit about me?" CHLO! I swear it's not what it looks like , I love you!" " OH REALLY SO WHILE I WAS WORRYING ABOUT YOU , YOU WAS FUCKING ANOTHER GIRL !' By this time i was sobbing "And to think, to think you loved me. God how fucking wrong was I" " Chloe let me expla-" "NO JACK YOU'VE MADE YOURSELF PERFECTLY CLEAR! it's okay though i don't need you." And with that i turn and leave but before i go i stop and the girl in front of me. " I hope you both are happy and i hope that you can live with the fact that he cheated on me with you. Just remember he has done it once, he can always do it again. Have a nice live bitch , oh and Jack tell Connor i'm sorry he has a prick as a brother."

Then i slam the door and don't look back.