CHAPTER 1

AYA’s POV

I’m Aya Mendoza. 17 year old Filipina.

I’m a first timer here in Korea.

I decided to go here in Korea with my cousin, Mey. She’s an assistant manager of a Kpop group. I don’t what group it is because every time I’m asking her she doesn’t answer me and change the topic instead.

But I’m wishing that the group is SHINee. Yes! I’m a Shawol. And I totally love them.

Now, we’re riding on a company car. I plugged in headset and listen to Ring Ding Dong of SHINee.

I looked outside of the car window and saw the falling snows outside.

To experience a snow is one of my dreams and to visit Korea is one of my biggest delusion.

I have three reasons why I agree to go here.

First. I want to see my Kpop idols. Remember? Mey is working on a showbiz company and that means will see lots of celebrity.

Second. I went here for vacation. To take some rest. To forget everything. To ease the pain of yesterday.

Third. Is to find a new chapter of life. And to find myself to make my dreams come true.

“Aya we’re here.”  Mey said after pulling out the headset on my ears.

I just smiled.

“Let’s go.” then she opened the door of the car and go outside.

I followed her.

We stopped on a house.

I can’t describe it because it’s totally big.

I follow her as she enter.

This looks like a mansion.

“Is this yours?” I asked her.

“Hmmm.. I stay here.”  she answered.

So, it means this is not her place. Perhaps, this is a company property.

The house has it’s second floor and I think the rooms are located there because i can't see any door here except on a door going to the kitchen.

"Aya.Your room will be the last one on the left side." she told me as she go upstairs.

I carried my bag then start walking on the stairs.

These house so big.Maybe she stay here wioth her co-workers.

As I walk to find the last room,I started counting the doors.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Six doors before the last one?!So that means the seventh door is my room.

I 'm interested on what rooms contain.I go near the sixth door and hold the door knob.I was about to twist it when..........

"Aya!" Mey shouted.She's standing on the third door. "Don't do that.The owner of that room is so strict." then she smiled.

"I-I'm sorry." then I unhold the door knob and went to my room.

This room is just simple room with a bed,a cabinet,study table,a pair of glass window covered with a light blue curtain and a door for comfort room maybe.But still,this looks presentable.

I think I have to decorate this room according to my own fashion.I think it will be okay with the owner of this house.

I brought my SHINee posters.This is my collection in the Philippines.This is my hobby.

**tok tok**

Door opens.

"Aya,I'm going to the office.My boss needs me.Do want to go with me?" she asked.

"I want to but I think I have to fix my things first."

"Okay.Just call me when you need something." Mey

"Of course."  then she left.

I started to arrange my clothes on the closet then begin posting the posters on the white-painted wall.

In so much tiredness I fell asleep.