Part 27

Meher's POV:
We broke the hug and I wiped my tears, I told myself many times to be calm but I felt anger boiling inside me. I went to kitchen and made breakfast for everyone. We all had breakfast and I was the first one to go to room. I sat on the bed, punched my pillow many times and hid my face crying that I m insulted in front of whole world. How can someone stoop so low? I was so angry that I stood up and threw the vase on the floor, I started messing up my side of room, I saw my pic on the side table and threw it on the floor breaking its glass to the smallest pieces, I tore my own pic burning it to ashes. I cried loudly and felt two hands hold me as I was about to scratch my arms with my nails damaging them fully, I had done it half and then I turned and saw Abeer.
He: kya kar rahi ho, already laga hua hai tumhe, r u mad?

He asked wiping my blood. I got a phone call and picked it up seeing that its Maa's call.
Me: Maa mujhe wapis ana hai.

I said trying to be calm.
Maa: han aja, us ghatia insaan ne Teri bohat beizzati krdi, ab khatam kr in sbko or wapis aja.

Me: Maa u trust me na? Maine yeh nh kia.
Abeer held me as I was crying a lot.
Maa: han we trust u, wapis aja.
Me: theek hai
Call disconnects.
He: r u going back?
Me: hmm
I nodded in a yes.
He: should I come?
Me: no u already beared and did a lot for me, thank u, bye m going.
I was going but he held me back.
He: I will come with u, don't go alone.
I agreed as he forced a lot. We went downstairs towards the exit  when uncle stopped us.
Uncle: tum q jarahay ho? Tumko bhi log badnaam krengay iski trha
He said pointing towards me and it was enough, I couldn't bear him abusing me anymore. I went towards him and looked at him with furious eyes.
Me: Mr.Kuber Malhotra, I m not characterless like u, u keep affairs with young girls and u insulted me for nothing but to take away Abeer from me, I will ruin u just like u ruined me, jitna hassna hai hass lijiye

I went from there followed by Abeer. As we got out of the house, I heard people protesting against me. There was media as well. They came to me and put forward the microphone in front of my mouth.
Woman 1: to Mrs. Meher Abeer Malhotra, aapko to apna munh chhupane ki zarurat paregi, itna ganda kaam Jo kia aapne.

I started crying and became angry.
Me: Main kyun apna munh chhupaun? Maine yeh nh kia hai, got it!
Abeer pushed them away from me and they were asking questions continuously. We sat in the car and went. We went to my maayka and met everyone. Tunnu was the first one to hug me. I needed it. He promised me that he will prove me innocent. I kissed him on his cheek in return. So after everyone consoled me and after a lot of hugs I and Abeer went back to our house. Again there was media. The same woman came and was about to blacken my face but Abeer pushed her hard saying words of hatred. We went inside our house directly to our room. Of course I cleaned it before going. We sat on the couch in the room. Abeer had put a lot of beer bottles and small glasses on the table in front of the couch. He was pouring the beer in one of the glasses.
Me: I also want it.
He looked at me shockingly.
He: why?
Me: to relieve stress.
He: no u shouldn't drink
Me: but I want to
He: fine
He shrugged and poured for me in other glass. I drank in one shot and poured again. I drunk many shots while he wasn't noticing. 1...7....9....18 and then I stopped.
End of POV.

Meher was fully drunk by now, she remains on the couch only and puts her head on Abeer's shoulder.
Meher says in a drunk tone: plz don't go leaving me
Abeer: I won't.
He says in a drunk tone and puts his arm around her waist, and just then Kuber comes and sits beside Meher. Now that Abeer wasn't in his senses, he takes advantage of it. He moves the hypnotism locket in front of Meher's eyes, it was at a distance of 5 inches.
Kuber: just focus on my voice, only on my voice...and keep looking at this locket.
She does so and gets in its affect.
Kuber: follow me.
He stands up and she too stands up and follows him.
Kuber: jump from the balcony.
Meher goes to the balcony and stands on the railings and jumps from there.