Chapter 3

About a year later, I hear the doorbell ring. I have no idea who would be here at this time of day. I opened the door, and I see that there is a celebrity standing in my doorway. “H-hi, can I help you?”

“Uhm yes, is Katy Bennet here?” It’s Tyga Lovett, the celebrity medium, wonder why’s he here and of all people, his at my house.

“I’m her.”

“Please to meet you. Last night in a dream of mine, I’ve have been told that I should be here and to help you with your loss or your paranormal activity.” My paranormal activity? I’ve been around them my whole life.

“Oh, you are, are you? Well ever since we moved here, all of the people that lived in that house, are strangely all hot-headed psychos. Something about that house is not normal.” I pointed at the house Bonny used to live.

“I would like you to join me to that house.” Tyga held his hand out to me.

“Ok, let me just lock up. My husband is at work at the moment and my son is at crèche.” Tyga nodded and I locked up my house and went over to the house Bonny used to live.

Inside the house, Tyga is doing his medium thing. “I can feel there is a lot of bad and negative energy flowing around here, but there is no spirits causing it. Katy? I’m more drawn to your house, if you don’t mind.”

“Sure, ok.” I agreed.

So we went back to my house. And I wonder why does he want to be there? “Wow Katy, your house, is booming with spirits and … something is drawing me to the main bedroom, if you don’t mind I would like to go there.” We walked straight down the hallway of my house. “There is an old man here, who drank himself to death and died right here on this spot…” Tyga is standing right in front of my bed, gesturing over it. “…someone is coming through though…W? …I hear the name William, he has a father figure feeling to him. Do you know anyone with that name?”

I looked at him confused. “My father’s name is William and he is still alive and well…”

“He says, his your grandfather? Does that make any sense to you?” Tyga cocked his head, squinting a little.

“My grandfather on my mother side is still alive…so that means…no it can’t be. He died when my dad was 13 years old in a motorcycle accident.” I couldn’t believe what I’m suspecting. Before I freak myself out even more, I’m leaving that there for now. I want to see where this is going first and maybe and hopefully my suspicion will change for and some odd reason.

“He keeps saying Vereeniging over and over again. We have to go there.” He insisted.

I called my husband and told him that he should fetch our son when he comes home. And that I’ll be going on a trip of self-discovery. I had to lie just a little, that he would let me go on it. To my surprise, he said that would be great and that he insisted that I should go.

“Well that’s that then, we need to go.” As soon as he said that, we left and went on the 2 hour drive from Rustenburg. And for some strange reason I felt like I wanted to go back to my childhood home.