Dirty imagine for Maddy;)

You and Austin were playing video games on his bed together, "hey austin" you say " yeah babe what is it ? " austin says " i think theres a bird outside the window " you say with a grin as you have your eyes glued to the screen. austin looks to his left and says "where.. i dont see no bi-- HEY you little sneakyy cheaterr!! you tricked meeee!! " austin saying to you with a pouty face. " baby im sorry .. i have something better in mind;) " you say sexually. you crawl to the side of the bed that austin is sitting on, you take the controller out of his hand and throw it on his carpet floor. you get on top of him with your crotch lined up with his. you start to suck and nibble on his earlobe. " uhhgg maddy stop teasing baby " you hear austin moaning and wispering alittle. as you go down to his neck you find his sweetspot and suck on it leaving a hickey. " fuck maddy " you hear austin moaning. after youre done leaving your little present on the side of his neck you sit up and start grinding your crotch with his. while youre grinding hes taking off your shirt and exposing your 34B sized breasts that shows your  pink lacy diamond crusted victoria secret angle push up bra. you start moaning which is turning austin on alot youre hearing him moan too. you make him sit up and you take off his shirt. you stop grinding and go down you start licking his abs and you can hear his breath hitch. you start to leave a hickey on one of his ab columns. " you like that baby " you say " yes maddy god babe youre so good at that " he says moaning. him moaning from youre touch is making you get wetter and wetter. you stop sucking and you move lower to clark. you pull his pants down slowly making you tease him and austin getting sexually frustrated. " maddy .. stop teasing mmmmhmhm" austin says while groaning. you start to stoke clark slowly and all you can hear is austin moaning and groaning your name. after awhile you put his whole length inside of you making you gag and causing you to spit your saliva all over his length. austin is moaning so loud that you just put his length back in your mouth because you like the sound of austins moans and groans. " fuckk baby this feels so good " austin says while moaning. after a minute or two he cums in your mouth he looks down and you look up swallowing and finishing with a smile :) austin flips you guys over so that youre on the bottom. " maddy i love you " austin says while unhooking your bra and tossing it to the side. he slides off your shorts and it leaves you in your matching thong. " maddy even though this looks so god damn fucking sexy on you it has to go baby " austin says while kissing down your stomach. he opens your legs and you put your head back knowing what will happen next. " baby who made you this wett? " austin says while looking up at you. "you did babe " you say while moaning and talking at the same time. he starts to suck your clit and moan pretty loud. " fuckk " you moan " yeah baby moan my fucking name" austin saying while eating you out. " fuck austin youre so good at this uhhhh" you moan loudly " fuck austin im about to cumm " you say while moaning " cum for me baby " austin says " AUSTINNN FUCKK" you say while youre cumming. " mmmhmh baby you taste so good" after he comes up from your lower region. you ready baby? " austin said asking you making sure that you want to do this. " yes austin im ready" you say with a smile.

austin slides into you slowly making sure not to hurt you. you whimper in pain alittle bit but after he lets you adjust it becomes pure pleasuree.. " ohhh fuck austin " you moan " god dam maddy youre so fucking tight baby " austin moaning and groaning. " *5 minutes of thrusting and moaning* " fuckk baby im going to cum " you moan while youre coming up to your orgasm. " me too baby cum when youre ready " austin saying while moaning and groaning " FUCKK AUSTINN " you moan loudy cumming on clark while hes still thrusting into you " UHHH MADDY FUCKK " austin says while cumming inside of you. youre both sweating and panting " i love you so much maddy" austin says while taking deep and heavy breathes trying to reach for some air. "i love you too austin " while youre panting for air as well. austin kissed your lips then took clark out of you and layed down next to you. austin kisses your cheek and you both fall asleep in each others arms fully naked. ;)