the end.

I'm so very sorry for the title. I think you guys know what's going to happen this chapter.... :(

-

The Our Journey family reunites. Finally. All of them, together, in one room.

Weston and Loren aren't as close as they were before, but they still love eachother.

Ariel and Zach are still going strong.

Brennen, Mario, and Nick are still single.

But of course, Mario may or not have a gf called Malia on ourjourneyspillow new book, Just Friends, which you should totally go check out I just posted a new chapter!1!!1

▪️

"Guys. We need to all talk." Ariel looked up from her phone.

The others had confused looks on their face.

"Talk about?? Everything's fine." Weston smiled looking over to Loren.

"Not really. We haven't been posting lately on the channel." Ariel sighed.

"What are you saying, Ariel..." Brennen widened his eyes.

"WeShouldEndOurJourney" Ariel said quickly.

"What! No!" Weston stood up. "I disagree 100 percent"

"I knew you guys would act like this." Ariel shook her head, going back on her phone.

"G-Guys. I kinda agree with Ariel.." Loren looked around to her friends. "The fans must be worried sick, and plus it seems like tours never stop"

Weston looked down. "B-but I don't want it to end"

Mario looked at Weston. "Me neither... But maybe their right- I mean... We can still text eachother! Everything will be fine, maybe just not post anymore videos."

Nick nodded.

"Promise?" Weston asked.

"I promise" Mario smiled.

-

Hello.

I'm sorry, I had to end the book today, I start school sept. 6 which meant I won't have time to update everyday. :(

I loved writing this story, but It felt like it was time.

Thank you all so very much for the support. You guys mean a lot to me.

I love each and everyone of your comments and I will continue to respond to all of them!

Thank you all. :)