Alternate ending

(This is after Darcy and Bingley left Wickham's place.)

Darcy waited to hear what the doctor found about Elizabeth. That monster has gone too far! His heart raced and his mind was all over the place. The doctor walked out of the room and the look on his face didn't look good. Darcy walks over to the doctor, who was as pale as the undead, and fears the worst.

    "What is it Doctor?" Darcy asked softly with a small quiver in his voice. The doctor whispered something in Mr. Darcy's ear that he wished he never had to hear. Elizabeth Bennet Darcy, is bitten.

    Darcy denied it as he walked into the room. He looked over at her and she was sweating and her eyes were barely open. Tears filled his eyes as he got closer to his wife. He kneels down next to her, and touches her hand. It's as hot as hell fire. Elizabeth's head slowly turns toward Mr. Darcy.

    "This can't be happening," Darcy said softly "that bastard is going to pay."

    "No." Lizzie said gently. "This was bound to happen sometime my love."

    "But not for years to come!" Darcy said a little louder. Elizabeth squeezed Darcy's hand.

    "This is what's supposed to happen. It's my time Darcy." She looks down for a second. She is fighting the urge to bite into his flesh. "Darcy...you going to have to..."

    Darcy cut her off. "No!" He yelled. He signed and his voice became softer. "I'm not going to do that, I can't."

    "It has to be you. I don't want anyone else to."

    "You can just survive on pigs brains. I can't lose you." He said firmly

    Elizabeth puts her hand on his cheek and lifts it up so he is looking at her. "Darcy...we can't take that risk. I could slip and eat human brains at anytime." Darcy could see the fear and seriousness in her eyes.

    "Then bite me. We can..." His voice broke

    "No. I'm not going to do this to you." She said softly. "Please Darcy. This is what I want. I don't want to risk killing you or anyone I love."

    Darcy looked up and knew what he had to do but he didn't want to. He sighs and stands up still holding her hand. He leans down and kisses her forehead gently. Elizabeth sighs and tears overflow her eyes. Darcy pulls out his katana and slowly brings it down to her forehead for aim.

    "Goodnight Fitzwilliam Darcy."

    Darcy's eyes fill with tears and he lifts up his sword looking down at his beloved wife. He slices down quick and slices into her head. He looks away and tears flow down his cheeks. He walks out of the room and feels dizzy. He looks down at the ground and stops in the middle of the floor. Everyone looks at him.

    "Darcy...?" Bingley asked his voice full of worry. The look on his face said enough. He looks down and can't believe it. He left to tell Jane and the rest of the Bennet family and they all burst into tears, but no one cried more than Jane and Darcy.

(The rest of the story is the same.)