Well....Hello Cody Bennett

• Dedicated to Taylor Swift

Hello Everyone(:  I got this idea from Taylor Swift's Song "Last Kiss"! I love this song SO much, but it's sad :( The song is on the side.....listen to it if you wanna cause it's great! --------------->

It's not really all about the song....I mean of course it has a lot of elements from the song, but it's also about what happens AFTER her Last Kiss! Hope you like it!!  <3 Art

_____________________________________________________________________

2 more days until I go back to the school that causes me so much pain. I still remember the look on John's face in the darkness at 1:58 in the morning. He told me---

"Ellie?" I heard coming from downstairs.

"Yes, mom?" I yelled.

"Helen is here!" my mom yelled back. 

I ran downstairs to see the beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed, petite girl that I will forever call my best friend. We've been friends since 7th grade and I still remember the first thing she told me. You know I think guys are stupid too, wanna be friends? I smiled at the memory. 

"Hey Helen," I said.

"Ellie, any better?" 

She knows all about what happened with John. She's been trying to get me to forget for the entire summer. I guess that will never happen. I've cried more the past summer then I have in about 4 years. 

"Sure?" I said making it sound like a question.

Helen sighed, "Come on, let's go shopping! We need new outfits for our school." She stopped talking when she saw the flash of pain in my eyes. "Oh Ellie, I mean we just need new clothes. Sorry for... you know."

It's finally my senior year of high school. I'm going to try to pull it together at school, even though it's a school filled with memories. Helen is determined to help me get over them. My doubts are high because that's not going to happen any time soon. After high school I'm going straight to Paris, away from everything here in San Francisco, California. Helen is happily coming with me to pursue her dream of fashion designing. 

"Alright, ready to go Ellie?"

"Yeah let me just grab my phone."

We headed off to our local mall and shopped for clothes for *sigh* school. Helen chose a black and white dress that went a little above her knees. She also bought simple black flats and a black and white bracelet. Since I didn't care what I would wear, she chose black jegging jeans, a tight white v-neck, similar black flats, and to go with my outfit she chose a black Eiffel Tower necklace for me. Before I could buy it she swiped her credit card.

"Why, Helen? I can pay for it!"

"Think of it as an early birthday present." 

"My birthday isn't for two months."

"Whatever, Ellie."

After we bought some clothes for other occasions, we went to eat at the food courts. I got Chinese food and Helen got Mexican food. I ate in silence as I listen to what Helen did for the past week when she went to Missouri to see her dad. She said it was a little weird because they don't usually talk that much, but they had fun. They went to an art fair, saw movies, and talked.

Our parents being divorced are something we have in common. Both Helen and I live with our moms who are friends with each other. Helen's mom is pretty much my second mom. My dad lives in New York City. I visit him on Easter, once during the summer, and then one other random time. My parents are divorced, Helen's parents are divorced, and John...well you know, I guess relationships never work. Stupid Cupid. I've seen many beautiful relationships and I envy them, yet at the same time I don't.