alabama , emos , and love

Hey I am going to tell you a story about a simple emo girl who falls for a " classical emo" . It ill be about when they first met , when they got together , and where they are at now . So sit back and enjoy the story , because it is all true . 

I will first give short descriptions of the 4 main people who will appear in the story . their names have bin changed due to the fact that this is a true story 

Alie: 18 , loves music , piercing , and tattoos ( main character ) 

andy : 19 , loves fire , anime , and sharp things ( other main character / classical emo ) 

haley : 17 ,loves her boyfriend kendal , and her friends (example : alie ) 

kendal : 18 , love hi girlfriend brit ,and his nieces ( cassie , and lily ) 

lets start the story 

we will start the night Alie and andy met 

alie's pov: 

" it's late but do you wanna go hang with my friend brandon at the park or something " haley asks " yea sound cool " I say with a uneasy feeling I'm not good with meeting people for the first time " OK " haley says and grabs her phone to dial brandon's number , once he get off the phone she says " so we are going to hang with brandon and his friend andy at the park in saraland " , " OK " I say even more nerves now because I have to met brandon and his friend andy oh joy , so haley drives us to the park we sit there for a min then see two boys walk up to us at first I can't see them the only reason I can tell them apart is because haley says " hey brandon " then hugs him I sit on the hood of brits car then this skinnier then brandon boy who I'm geusing is andy walks up and sits next to me on the hood finally in the light I can see he has short emo ish blonde hair that just bearlie hangs over his eyes which are a nice blue color I stair at them not knowing if andy knows I am till I am snapped  out of my little faze by haley yelling for me to come get on the marry ground thing they have at some parks , I walk over and hop on then andy and brandon spin the marry go round thing till haley gets a call she walks off  then brandon and andy talk to each other I on the other hand i can't get andy's face out of my head then haley walks up and says " hey guys get in the car we are going to meet greg at another park" "who is greg "I ask " he is that dude I hugged at walmart the other day " haley says as we pull out of the park andy and brandon sit in the back and I get shot gun once we get greg we head to some other park where we then proceed to meet up with one of andys friends I still haven't talked to anyone but haley , so we climbed around at the park at one point brandon and haley are rolling down the hill and at the bottom andy and one off his friends are play fighting I watch then haley calls me over to roll down the hill with her I don't but , so we hang at the park for a few more mins then haley decides it is time to go and since she is everyone's ride what she says goes  so greg, andy, and brandon all climb in the back I get back up front then haley drives we drop greg off first then we drop andy and brandon off at brandon's grandmas house , on our way back to haleys I start talking again " well at least one of them was cute :) " I say with a smile on my face " who greg " she asks I shake my head no " brandon " she says again I shack my head no " andy ??? " this time I shake my head yes haley just grins at me then keeps driving one we get back to her house where I was staying for a month or so , once we get there we fall asleep right away do to the fact that it was almost 3 4 in the morning .

I hope you guys like the first little part i know it's not mutch but I promise the rest of the story will be something worth reading on for so keep reading :)