Sebastian's Love, Willow's Dream, a Black Butler fanfiction

"Madam Willow, where are you going?" Sebastian asks the forlorn looking demon. She looks over at him and a glint comes to her eye, an evil glint that made him shiver in delight.

"You don't need to call me madam, Sebastian. I am just Willow, I'm going to my grandfathers house, he said that i need to exercise my demon powers. He wants me to make sure that I'm getting enough exercise since I'm a maid. He knows i can't get out as much as i want." she says, her gold eyes flashing as she says maid. He chuckles and her smile gets brighter, "You always make my day better, Sebastian. Tell Master that I'll be back soon."

"I will, I hope you have fun." Sebastian says, watching her open the door and waves as she leaves. He sighs and goes up to Ciel's room, tea set in hand. He knocks on the door and hears a muffled 'Come in!'. "Master Ciel, Madam Willow has left to see her grandfather about some business. She wanted me to tell you so you wouldn't wonder where she was."

"What was she to attend to?"he asks, not looking up from the papers he was working on.

"She never said, I'll send her up when she is finished." Sebastian says, "Do you need anything else, Master?"

"No, that will be all, Sebastian." Sebastian nods and heads down to the kitchen, his demon heart beating faster as he pictures Willow, her white hair blowing and her golden eyes flashing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love Black Butler! Its the bomb! I'm dedicating this 2 my 1st fan! you rock CrazyAnimeLovinGirl2~!