Chapter Two

Millie's POV

I decided to do two things I'd never thought i'd do. You'll find out what soon.

I stormed out off my room and opened the door to dad's study. Holy shit am I dreaming?

I see my dad on bed, doing IT with THE ANNE STYLES. My whole face went pale and quickly boiled up.

"DAD WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?"I yelled. I mean he is dealing with a divorce right now. Can't he wait for a while? Does he even love mother? You know what? I don't even care about yelling at him.

"Look. I can expl-"He was cut off by Anne.

"I should go now before it gets uhm.. violent. Bye Kent,"she said as she picked up her dress and exited from the window. By the way, Kent is my dad's name.

After she left, I locked the window. "What is there to explain, Dad? Am I imagining that your fucking Harry Styles' mom?" I asked politely.

He blasted,"DON'T YOU DARE CURSE AT ME YOU LITTLE PIECE OF CRAP!" Wow. Never have I ever seen him curse.

A tear escaped my eye. "Do you even miss mom? She loves you. She loves you to death. She cried about the divorced and what do you do to her? Cheat. Multiple times! When did you start doing this?"

"6 months ag- Wait she cried?"He asked shocked.

I didn't bother to answer his question. "6 months. You kept that dirty little secret of your for 6 months. Is that why you didn't cone to my birthday part?"I asked.

"When was your birthday?"He was now pale.

I exclaimed "Oh come on! You are my dad! You don't even know my freaking birthday? Wow."

With that, I stormed out.