-Phase Nineteen: Deals with the Devil-

GUESS WHO'S BACK AGAIN!
OH THEY DON'T KNOW?
OH THEY DON'T KNOW?
I BET THEY'LL AS SOON AS THEY START READING
A SMIRKING SADE
SASSY MIA
PAYPHONEROCK'S RETURNING CHAPTER
DON'T READ TOO HARD
MIGHT HURT YA'SELF
KNOWN TO GIVE THE COLOUR RED THE BLUES!
OOOOH SHIT!

I'M BACK GUYS! And as you can see, with a renewed obsession with Bruno Mars. I love that man to PIECES! He's so amazing! His voice is magic, his face is gorgeous, his personality is full of charm, and his dimples are to die for! HE SO FIIIIINE!😍😍😍 LOVE HIM AND HIS NEW ALBUM!

Anyways, back to being back. I'm back and I come baring chapters! Quite a few chapters that shall be coming out soon! I'm actually back for some time, because guess what!? WINTER BREAK! EXAMS OVER! SEMESTER DONE! HELL TO THE YES!!

I'm sorry for the insanely long chapterless times. University is KILLER! Honestly! You feel guilty even when you take a moment to breath! Why? Because you can be using that moment to study, finish a project, or catch up with your readings! ITS CRAZY! But I also love it, can't deny that. LoL! So, that's why I haven't been writing.

Oh my god! Along with Bruno Mars came K-Dramas! IM IN LOVE WITH KOREAN DRAMAS! LIKE THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE AND EXPLAIN HOW TO DEEP MY LOVE RUNS FOR K-DRAMAS! THEY'RE LIKE WATTPAD BOOKS IN VISUAL FORMAT! WATTPAD BOOKS COMING TO LIFE, I SWEAR! NOW I HAVE A HUGE ASS LIST I MUST GO THROUGH BECAUSE ALL MY KOREAN DRAMA OBSESSED FRIENDS KEEP CHIPPING IN GOOD THINGS TO WATCH! One of my best friends is so proud of me, she's been trying to get me into the dramas for AGES now. LEE MIN HO HAS STOLEN MY HEART! MY BAE!

Okay, shutting my annoying ass up now.

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER!
P.S. I changed Avery's name to Amelia
_____________________________

-Deals with the Devil-

"Where are we going?" Sade asks in a whiny little voice for the millionth time since we started walking.

"You can ask me that a million more times Buttercup, my answer still won't change." I say, his usual smirk now displayed on my face. This is fun, his annoyance is quite amusing, and his whininess is a new humorous change.

His face changes into a scowl upon hearing his nickname, making me giggle. Hey, the name will be with us for...well, for forever. How many have I had to say that? Why won't he just get it and accept it.

"Why are we walking there?" He continues on with his insistent whining. He's like a little five year old that you're dragging along with you when he'd rather be sitting at home watching SpongeBob.

"Because walking is good for you, it isn't that cold today, and the snow is pretty." I reply, not missing a beat, still wearing a bright grin on my face. I love the weather today. It's not too cold, but still chilly, the snow is softly falling, and everything is covered in a bright sparkling white blanket. Yeah, I'm a big fan of snow. It's just so pretty, fun, soft, and just refreshing to look at. "Plus, its revenge for making me walk in the snow when I was hungover and sick." I chirp back with a mischievous waggle of my eyebrows.

"Can I at least have my keys back?" He asks, turning to me with a pout now. Smirking now, I face him and poke his soft lip back into his face with a small shake of my head.

"Nope." I chirp, sticking my nose up in the air and waltzing ahead.

"You're so annoying!" He groans as he catches up to me and playfully glares down.