Christian Novelli and The Shadowed Fox

Prologue.

Christian lay on his bed staring up at the ceiling, like any normal lonely night. He'd just got back from one of his forest adventures, he'd taken his camera and everything but he didn't see no use. He didn't think people would want to watch him anyway.

                                                             He lay snuggled in his space themed pyjamas. His hair was a mess, as he always knew it was, even though it looked perfect. His bed sheets were flailing around everywhere and he couldn't find the energy to go pick them up. He couldn't even get that energy and then more to make his bed.

                                          Opposite him on the table was his game console, and he knew exactly what he had the energy for. He sat right up and moved himself to the end of the bed and put on Zelda. The screen came on in an instant and he covered his eyes with his sleeves to block the shining light that had approached. He looked around in a frantic as he realised the room lights hadn't even been on, yet he swore they were?

                                                           Once he put a few of the lights on, he sat back on his bed, he kept blinking so his eyes would stop being dodgy from being in the dark for so long, as soon enough it was alright to focus. The clock above his TV stated it was 1:41 am, and he knew that tomorrow he was suppose to be meeting his friend, Damon, but he couldn't find the source of happiness that allowed him to get excited.

                                              Lately he just wasn't feeling it. He wasn't feeling anything, he just wanted to disappear. He hadn't made it so clear but it was written all over his face, and twitter timeline, so his fans/friends knew exactly what was happening. He stopped thinking about that, he knew he'd only get sad again, so he picked up his controller and began playing Zelda.

                                                 Time passed, things achieved, and he still wasn't getting a buzz. He threw the controller across the room watching it as it fell to the ground helplessly, as he fell back onto his bed the same way, giving a big sigh. His phone flashed, it was a text from Damon.

'Dude, you seen what's going on outside?' 

'What?' He replied with that, clicked off and went straight onto twitter.

'Hello hello if anyone wants to chat I am here right now tell me some positive things about ur day or life or anything else really who knows' He tweeted that as he usually did, but he actually didn't know. He sat up, and within a matter of seconds his whole twitter was flooded with random things about ghosts, foxes, weird bananas and Vic Fuentes. Which he didn't mind at all.

                                                         Hours passed and he was still replying to fans/friends, he felt like by interacting with them it would make them forget about everything for a while,  but it wasn't the case. Most fans/friends needed his help more than anything, and it was surprising to see how many amazing people are affected by such things everyday.

                                                He heard a rattling outside and looked at the window, he didn't normally get scared at these things, but this one just sounded weird. He looked back at twitter, but then he heard it again. He put his phone down and walked over the pile of sheets and peered down out the window. Nothing. He couldn't see it, but he could hear it. 

The Kitchen.

                                            He walked to the kitchen slowly through the darkness of the rooms, he knew that the window was at a small enough level that he'd be able to see it. When he got to the kitchen, the moon shone right through and reflected off the tiles. The window was open, and he walked towards it looking out. He saw something, so he leaned in closer. He pulled his jumper around him to keep himself a bit warm against the bitter cold.

                                                It was there, big eyes staring back. He frowned and began moving back slowly, but by the time he was inside the window, the creature had leapt for him. He fell back fast giving out a shriek, and hit his head straight off the tiles. Darkness.

______________________________________________________

Right so I have no idea what I am doing in all honesty

I just wanted to write a cool story because Christian inspires me so much so hello^.^

I MAKE NO SENSE BTW IM SORRY 

So yeah if you like it do what you normally do which is vote or just tell me straight up and we can be friends thats cool too

SO YEAH HAVE A NICE DAY I GUESS

~ Kitty =*.*=