Dance Competition (One Shot)

IMAGINE!

Imagine you and Lay was up for an dance competition. An championship round specifically.

" Are yoguys ready? " your teacher ask all of you.

" Yes we are! Go! " you all said together.

" Here we are, Let us take look at Xanders University performance.Around of applause please " and yes! That's your university.

You are all now at the stage waiting for the music to start. And few seconds later, it started. You're very nervous that you can't even smile while you're performing. You're dancing seriously but there's someone calling your name at your back. You turned your back like it was included at the step so that nobody will notice.

" Smile " Jessa told you and turned you're back at the audience and smiles at them.

You all dances smiling and until your performance is ended. And now the Emcee will announce who will be the champion for this year's dance competition. You close your eyes waiting for your university to be announce and luckily it was announce but it was 2nd placer.

After that you all taking pictures with the trophy as 2nd placer. And you are only staring at Lay smiling at the camera with the dancers. He's very handsome, you said to your self because he's your crush already. When someone calls you.

" *your name* What are you doing there? Join us here " the photographer said . Well, that photographer is you're close friend.

And you excitedly stood up and go to where the dancers took photos.

" *your name* Don't go! Just stay right there. I'll take a solo photo of you " and you just nodded and smile.You suddenly turn at your back and watches Lay coming for you with white roses in his hands, smiling.

You again turned your back, reassuring if you're the one that Lay was going and found nothing. When you again turned, Lay's face and yours are close like only one inch would fit. Your lips almost touches his. You stepped backward because you weren't ready or expecting things to happen today.

While Lay was staring at you, there's someone gave him a guitar. And he started to sing.