The Repented soul

Once upon a time,in the land of Madonna, a young man name,"Emeka" was a selfish boy whose father was a great king name mr Asoka" . Emeka likes lavishing his money on girls in his secondary school rather than concentrating on his studies. His Mother and father caution him but he paved deaf to their advice.

One night, Emeka came home drunked still holding a bottle of alcohol. When he came home his father and mother were watching one of their favorite movie. Emeka! what are you holding said by mr Asoka astonished. "what is your problem dad,you won't allow me to rest" said by Emeka who is now asleep."Choi mama Emeka see disgrace your son have brought to us" sounding broken.

After school semester ended, Mama Emeka bought for John and Marry(Emeka younger siblings) gifts for passing their exams.

Later on she took them to Mr.'s Biggs to freshen up. Her phone rang.....Hello who's on the line,she noticed it was a policeman that called,"pls ma your son had been arrested for theft" replied the policemen, after the statement about her son,she fainted and was rushed to hospital by a good Samaritan.

Emeka had been arrested when him and his gang stole lot of goods from a shop keeper.Them trying to find their way out, the shop keeper just alerted the police that swayed into action arresting the gangs(cultists) including Emeka.

The gangs who were found to be members of black-axe were sentenced to 20yrs imprisonment.

20yrs later,Emeka repented and started preaching the gospel.

THE END