The Test

Sitting on the sofa;gosh!!!" I was very happy to wed a young bae commencing next 2 weeks. This young bae is the most lovely lady i had meet. She is humble, meek, obedience and all good qualities a real man will consider for marriage. I met her family, it was a good Christian home.

After the arrangement and payment of the bride price it was set to commence next 2 weeks. I was not happy with the time lag for the wedding program. I am the first born of my family having 3 siblings(2boys and 1 girl) the all including my parents depend on me for financial support. My 2nd brother study engineering at UNN. Also my last brother and 1st sister study in different secondary school. My parents are both retried,so i am hustling to carter for our needs rather than depending on the $20,000 job which is not enough.

During that time lag before wedding, her sister name jean came to my house to stay for the marriage preparation.

One day, I was in the palour watching one of my favorite channel when jean entered the palour,instead of going doing her house chores, she came close to me touches my dick and kissed me. I felt her nice body aroma. She persuaded me to come and has sex with her while walking towards the back door leading to her room. I got up to go to my car and bring a condom by then my dick has reached it's peak and was very strong. As i opened the door leading to my compound, i saw her relations standing there congratulating me for passing their unknown Test by not having sex with my wife-to-be sister. I was lucky that day, Then i was heading to my car to get a condom for the operation..............Don't Laugh!!

THE END