✑ 00

chem•is•try
/ˈkeməstrē/
noun

The complex emotional or psychological interaction between people.
synonyms: affinity, attraction, rapport, spark

;;

"I'm gonna miss this place, unnie. This was the only place where I felt I belonged."

"Aw, don't be such a downer! Let's focus on the great memories that we made this year."

"What do you think the future of this club's gonna be?"

"With our adorable second years, the club is in good hands."

"There's always a chance that the people leaving once they see what our club is about."

"I doubt that will happen. We created the Chemistry club for those people that just seemed to click, and never would've realized otherwise. If a person isn't meant for the club, then they wouldn't ever know it exists. However, life always has clever ways of drawing the right people to this old, worn-down classroom of ours. Before you know it, that certain group of kids would soon be defined by the strange chemistry they have together, just like us."

;;

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

photo creds: yuumei-art from tumblr
last updated: 160902