Chapter 1

"This is a Brooklyn bound train the next stop is..." this is what I hear before I drown my senses into some Pretty Reckless music. I look around to see the people on the train all absorbed in their own worlds, concentrated at the task at hand, ignoring the problems others might pose. 

The train suddenly moves quicker now that it's on the express track and I feel this guy lurch foward, almost falling on me but not quite. 

"Sorry," he mutters with a permanent smirk on his face, and I just nod my head as to say "It's okay". However, I notice some distant feautres on his face, he has thick, wavy brown curls matching his chocolate eyes, and suddenly his eyes are back on me. He caught me staring at him, "See something you like?" he says with a mishevious smile. 

I look away quickly and there's a full grin on his face. He nudges this other guy, standing next to him and they both share a look of pure evil. Before I can notice what they're going to do I look and see I've arrived at my stop, Bedford Street. Quickly I get up, and smirk kid no.1 moves out of the way and I quickly get of the train.

I exit from the underground station and finally climb up the the last few stairs and am welcomed to the smell of pot. Wonderful feeling everday when you leave the train, I notice a few men sitting on milk carton crates smoking the shit like no tomorrow. 

Probably tyring to escape, reality and its shitty problems that make us different and troubled. 

Quickly I walk my way to my apartment and am greeted to the floor to ceiling window in the living room showing the Brooklyn Bridge and the darkening clouds above Manhattan. I call the hospital,and ask for my dad telling him I got home. After that the routine continues, eat some mac n' cheese, homework, shower, and maybe if I have time write. 

Then I quickly drift off from the realm of world, where nature's beasts are within us, and sink into a dark slumber.