Update!!!! just the P.O.V.

Sorry for the long update!!!

Becky P.O.V
Im back and im better.... So lik i was saying 16 years old now baaam ... The dude in my class that was foreva staring at me just couldnt keep his distance like i got a boyfriend that i truly love so much i wouldnt never hurt him and i hope he do the same to me to.... Or we go have some problems cuz these hands bi dont play me hell hell 😂

Somthing about trevor i love so much that he loves me so so so much we text talk and go on dates often and i enjoy myself is that normal??? I seen him wit some girl one day and it made me mad but i pushed it aside because i know he wont cheat right???
Kelly P.O.V.
16 yrs old now ayeeee
So me and Damien didnt work out at all because he a hoe... Basically so me being the most finest girl i found me a new girl (yes i am a lesbian) her name monique she a baddie and fine lordt  she 5'4 and im 5'7 and that good she from cali her accent is like life it makes me so wet maneee just thinkin about her makes me horny.

We argue fight all that but we a strong as couple stronger than eva becky already know im lesbian she supports me just like my mom does... I hope her and trevor get along and be thr best couple of 2016. Bae hml telling me she wants to spend time with me i texted back saying dwu cool... Its bout to take a good as turn in this relationship

Damien P.O.V.
My bitch a baddie as you all know im 17 now and my girl brianna 16 we going strong after the break up between me and kelly kinda didnt work out she sais i was a hoe and i dont know how.

Brianna is my world now and i love her so much i just dont know what i would do without her. She still a virgin and she waiting for marriage i guess... As for me i'll wait and she will tell me when she is ready. Thats all it matters.

Trevor P.O.V.
I am finally 17 time flyes so much. She is the one for me and who ever that nigga trey is he gon have to see me if he keep trying to still my girl... I seen them talking and i hope she dont catch feelings.... She got hands them bitches hurt like hell to lol.

I just pray i wont get hurt again like everytime i find the one she always end up being not the one and thats not want i want i just want somebody to treat me like somebody hell... 

All of them
Please god let them be the right one

Vote comment share
Bugga❤