Tf2 x supernatural child reader

(Y/n) was running out of food, as he/she wondered around the 2fort's forest. She/he had a slight cough and sometimes her/his vision grew blurry, but he/she was filled with determination.

(Y/n) pov.

I was about to loose hope...Mom and dad said; "go out there and bring us food." "Otherwise we'll die!" I was a good girl/boy, I swear! But...this was too much for my short legs...! Soon the full moon will appear, and I'll turn into a werewolf! Without food, or water the transformation will be painful...I need to find something or someone...who I can feast on. Suddenly I heard noises. Gunshots and screaming. "Where there is screaming, there is people. Where there is people, is food...!" I said to myself as I started to run torwards the loud screaming and gunshots.

(Soldiers pov.)

"YOU WILL NEVER TAKE US ALIVE YE DAMN BLU TEAM!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. As I was about to shoot with my rocket launcher, I heard Medic scream in horror and pain. "RETREAT RED TEAM! RETREAT!" I yelled before running to the screaming Medic. As I looked at all the other members I noticed what they were starting at. A small girl/boy at the age of probably 5 had her/his teeth deep in Medic's leg. "What the hell?!" I yelled as the others probably were thinking the same. Medic tried to shake the kid off of his leg but the child bit harder.

(Spy's pov.)

"Vhat are you doing child?! Let go of hiz leg!" I yelled and crouched so I could pull the kid off. But suddenly the kid attacked me. I screamed and fell on my back as the child was about to bite me. But but before the child could do anything Heavy had lifted the child up and held her/him in a tight grip. As I got up and brushed myself off I looked at the little ankle biter.

(Y/n) pov.)

As I struggled  against the huge mans grip, the man who I bit on the leg grabbed my chin and opened my mouth. I growled but the man held my head in a strong grip. I felt him touch my teeth probably checking how sharp my teeth were. "Amazing! Zhis girl/boy Iz not a human! I zhall take him/her to ze lab!" The man said smiling. A man with a yellow helmet picked me up from the huge mans hold and lifted my small body over his shoulder. "I'm comin' with yeh doc'!" The man spoke.

(Yay that's it. I may or may not write more idk. But i had a blast writing it though!)