2

"Whoops whoops another letter!" Leeteuk exclaimed as he put an envelope on my table.

I looked up at him and thanked him for being my postman the second time. He laughed and walked off. Then Jessica came in.

"Hey tiff what's with those letter these few days?"

"They are admiration letters sica, from an unknown person," i pouted at the last few words.

"Open it!" she said excitedly.

I smiled and opened the envelope. It is the same handwriting. Then i read it while Jessica was reading it from my shoulder.

[Dear eyesmile princess,

yes it is me again! :) i heard from people that you've received my letter and I'm so happy about it. I hope you won't find me creepy or annoying.. :( come, let me give you a hint. We just met not long ago and it was a memorable time for me. I noticed you during the camp and started falling for you. What am i supposed to do to make you return my feelings, Tiffany? I can't seem to get you off my mind, like always. When i look up at the sky, i could see the stars shining and they remind me of your gleaming eyes. Cheesy right? :P till next letter then! :) ♡♡ xoxoxoxo ]

I finishes reading it and smiled sweetly even though i have no idea who wrote me this.

"It is surely not from a guy tiff." Jessica said emotionlessly.

i was a little surprised as she thought alike as me.

"I know sica. Which guy will put heart shape and have such a girly handwriting?" i stated.

"You're okay with it?" she asked me skeptically.

"Love isn't about gender sica. I am okay with it." i said.

Jessica shrugged her shoulder then whispered something to me. I shot her a confused look as she went back to her seat.

Throughout the day, i couldn't focus on the lesson as my mind kept repeating about what Jessica had told me.

'I'm gonna find that out..' i thought determinedly.

AFTER SCHOOL

Soon, the lesson ended. I stretched a little and Teacyeon came to ask me if i want to have lunch with them. As i had a plan on my mind, i declined his offer and packed my bag.

'Am i really going to do this?' i debated internally.

Soon, i found myself outside Taeyeon's classroom. I heard a few giggles and i knew their lessons ended too. I leaned on the wall for support as my knees were wobbly because i was nervous.

i waite for a few minutes and finally, Taeyeon came out with her friends. They were surprised about my presence and Taeyeon had her jaw dropped. I giggled a little before walking to them.