Poolside

''What do you want to do today, babe?'' I say to Amy as I take a swig from the coffee cup.

I look to my left to watch my stunning wife sit down beside on the sun lounger beside me. Shrugging her shoulders as she takes a sip from her cup of tea, she stretches out on the cushion-covered, wicker lounger to my right.

''Can't we just have a lazy day, Gary? We have hardly had time to ourselves since we got here last week. We're on holiday after all'' she smiles at me.

All I can do is smile at her in return. How can I ever say no to this girl? She has basically had me under her sell since the day we met all those years ago. 7 years married and 10 years together this week - hence being on holiday - and I can honestly say that I can't get the feeling out of me that I felt for her the very first time I saw her. She has has changed my life in ways that I never thought were possible and I couldn't thank her enough. She's made me who I am today.

''What you thinking about?''

Her question pulls me from my thoughts as I feel her hand on my leg from the large sun lounger beside mine.

''Just thinking. Thinking about how much my life changed when I met you is all really, and just how lucky I am'' I smile over at her, stretching out my hand towards her.

She looks at my hand for few seconds before placing her smaller hand in mine. Adding a little bit of force, I urge her to get off of her lounger and come and join me in between my legs on my sun bed.

''I think you'll find that I am actually the lucky one, babe'' she says softly as she nestles herself in between my legs and leans back against my bare chest.

I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me. My lips find themselves against the shell of her ear where I kiss it slightly, working her in to a frenzy in the seclusion our private pool area of our villa here at Eden Rock in St. Barths.

''Oh fuck, Gary. Don't stop..'' she groans as I move south towards her ear lobe, taking it between my teeth and pulling lightly on the fleshy area.

Deciding that it would be very rude to not agree with her, I comply to her request and continue to work my lips against her ear and further down on to the top of her neck, nipping and sucking as I go along. Her head falls to the far side of my chest leaving her neck fully exposed and that is when I pounce.

My lips clamp against the top of her neck, eliciting a sharp but low groan from her lips as a result. Her skin is so soft and inviting that I just can't help myself. My hands tighten around her waist as I feel her writhe and wiggle between my legs. Her legs shave then insides of mine as her hips rub up against the inside of my thighs, taking it not so long for my cock to begin to stand to attention.

I can hear the smile forming on her face in reaction to the effect that she is having on me downstairs. Deciding that she is not the only one who is going to get in on the arousal antics, my fingers move from her hips and find themselves at the top of her bikini bottoms, threatening to dip below the waistline at any second.

Her head moves away from my lips just as I move my fingers below her waistline causing my eyes to widen at her decision to put an end to the fun before it has even began.

''What's the matter, baby? Everything okay?'' I ask her as she fixes herself on her knees in between my legs, sitting back on her calves and staring at me as my cock continues to twitch in my swimming trunks between the two of us.

Nodding her head, she moves slowly forward to get closer to me as her arms reach forward and wrap themselves around my neck, puling me closer to her. Her lips crash against mine in a fiery and passionate kiss that would take your breath away. Her fingers trail the short hairs at the back of my neck as her tongue goads me to opening my mouth - which I happily oblige. Tongues collide and teeth clash as we explore each other's mouth like love drunk teenagers kissing for the very first time. This is exactly the effect that she has on me, even from all of those years ago.