Chpt. 1»The Call

Hannah's POV:

                                                                              *Flashback*

" I love you Hannah banana." he said softly in my ear while hugging me. His hands went through my soft hair twirling the small curls.

" I love you too. Promise you'll never forget me." I told him.

" I promise, babe. Forever and always." he said. then he kissed me passionately. 

After the long kiss, he then kissed my cheek and went to the door of the car and went on his way to X- Factor.

             * End of Flashback*

That was 2 years ago. He's now famous in the band one direction. I bet he doesn't even remember me. How could I have been so stupid to believe he'd come back.

On my way to Dunkin Donuts. Finally I reached the store. I walk up to the register and order and iced vanilla frap and some chocolate munchkins. That's the only kind of chocolate I like. After my order is ready, I pick the items up and I sit in a booth alone.

My phone starts to ring.

I didn't bother checking caller Id.

"Hello? Domino's Pizza. How may I help you?" I said like I really work there.

"Hello? Is that you Hannah?" Said that voice I knew so well. His British accent rang in my ears over and over.

Why is he calling me after all this time?

"L-Li-Lo-L- " I stammered. I was too shocked to talk.

Then I. Managed to say-

"What the bloody hell! " I said angrily.

I got a few weird looks but I brushed it off.

"I know,I'm sorry Hannah Banana I-"

He said before I stopped him. Anger boiled inside of me.

"Don't call me Hannah Banana. Only friends and family can call me that."

"But I am your friend." He said sadly.

"Was. Was my friend."

I then hung up the phone and slammed it down on the table. Worried looks turned to me. They turned when they saw my red face. I didn't finish my food, I picked up my phone and ran out the door.

I ran all the way home with bloodshot eyes with tears running down my face.

I reached my flat and opened the door to my flat and closed it. I slid down the wall and sobbed. Then I heard someone come down the stairs.

"What's wrong?" Said my best friend Isabelle.

"H-he c-cal-called m-me." I stuttered.

"Who L- "

"Don't say his name and yes, him." Emphasizing the the word him.

"Oh sweetie, it's okay. Its his loss."

"Your right. Who cares about him. 'Its his loss' " I repeated her words.

I wipe my tears. I shouldn't cry over him. He is not worth it. I ran to my room leaving my roommate by herself in our living rooms. I sigh as I sit on my bed, thinking of the memories of him and I. Soon these memories fade through my mind and I drift to deep sleep..

*****************************

That was chapter one guys. Will write chapter two soon. I'm on a two week break but whatever. Merry Christmas guys.

Until next time ...

Guys can you please vote and tell me what you think of the story. I know I'm asking alot but please..

And I know alot of writers say " don't comment for me to read your story."

For me, you can comment your books,  recommend books. Like it doesn't matter,  I like all genres,  not only fanfics, ( though I really like humor).

Ugh I'm ranting so yeah bye and vote.

Samantha♡♡♡♡