Chapter 14

We were driving for 2 hours now and I was in the backseat with Jake of course.

We just stopped at a hotel to go to the toilet.

"I will wait here, I don't have to go to the toilet" I said pointing towards the toilet.

"Okay, don't go anywhere" Jake said nodding. I smiled and gave him a nod.

I got a wink from Diego and I just smiled at him.

I was just looking at nothing in particular when a dark haired guy came walking towards me.

"Hey there beautiful" he winked at me.

"Hi" I responded shortly.

"So what is a pretty woman doing here all alone in a hotel at this time?" He asked brushing a stray of hair behind my ear.

"I'm waiting for m-"m

"Her boyfriend" Diego said walking towards me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I looked at him with a confused yet surprised look.

"Oh. Well, I won't disturb you now then" the guy said then nodded at Diego and walked away.

"What's all this?" I asked with a smirk freeing myself from his grip.

"I just saved you. You should be crying out of happiness" Diego said.

"Haha very funny. Maybe I actually was planning on to flirt with him" I said with a wink.

"Oh no. I wouldn't let you. You're mine" Diego said slapping my butt before Emilia and Jake came back.

A/N: one of my best friends just came out of the closet. I'm so proud of her :)