The Place

"HURRY UP ALREADY!" Jerry screams at TJ to get up.
TJ's POV
After getting up to a screaming Jerry, I literally sprang from my bed. Today is the day I get to see my love.
Zack's POV
Hi my name is Zack. I'm 1 year younger than TJ (he's 16) and we got a job with hot animetronics.
Ok so we got to the car and we started going to the place. I opened Pokemon go and was spinning those poke-stops. (Irl I'm mystic)
Jerry's POV
"Hah idiot team valor is better than mystic." I say to Zack. "Nope." Zack replies. We started arguing
TJ's POV
Oh my god idiots. Driving with these two is  horrible.
Time skip
"Uhhh where is it?" I ask my two amigos. "I don't know." A clueless Jerry says. "Wait what's that?" Zack moves forward and opens a hatchet thing and theirs a ladder going down. "Shall we go down my fellow amigos?" I ask them. "Sure." They said in unison and we climbed down. When we reached the bottom, we saw the boss himself., Marisu
Marisu's POV
"Hey guys!" I exclaim happily. "Why is the new place here?" I hear an unknown face says. "This is not even the place itself! I reply. "Wat?" I hear a typical jerry say. "Yes you have to take this elevator." I point to the elevator behind me. "Well the night shift ain't gonna watch itself, go go!" I say to my employees." The trio rushed to the elevator and got in. They all waved bye and the door closed. "Don't forget to say hello to your new friends" I laugh.
TJ's POV
This thing goes lower? I think to myself as I push the only button in the elevator. Nothing happened. "Is this Ele...AHHHHH!" The elevator starts falling extremely fast!  After 3 full minutes of screaming. It just stops. The door opens and I peek out. I see people here? I go out of our once enemy and then I walked up to someone. "Hello?" I ask to a girl. I tap her and she turns around. She had a white dress and white hair ( she's not 60 calm down XD) and she told me 2 words: WAKE UP!
Jerry's POV
"WAKE UP!" I scream into TJ 's ear. He gets up like he was just in a nightmare. Oh yea he fainted in the elevator after we fell. "Yo TJ you alright?" Zack asks him. "Yea... In fine..." He replies. "Ok then..."  I go out of the elevator and see a stage and rooms? Guess this was an old resident area. I then start exploring the place. "Boxes, Boxes, orange haired animetronic, more box...." I stop and look back. I see an orange haired animetronic who was staring at me. It was flipping creepy. I started walking back slowly and then she started walking closer. I kept walking backwards until I hit a wall. "HELP!" I scream. "Oh. Sorry was I being scary? Sorry!" I hear her say blushing. "Oh it's fine, what's your name by the way?" I ask her. "Baby."
A/N I finally finished this it took a lot of planning XD anyways I'll do a Pick one and I will answer honestly thing also you can't do number six because I never had an Ex 😎. So torture me and spring.
Spring: WHYYYY MEEEEEEE