Chapter 15

It's lunch time and I'm in the library with baile. And we're talking about the test in maths. When all of a sudden I get a text from May.

May-Sam some kids at my school saw the video
Sam-is that good or bad
May-there treating me like a queen. And there being fake with me. So they can get famous off me.
Sam-it's ok just ignore them and tell them to fuck off there.
May-but that's mean
Just then the bell rang signaling that lunch is over.
Sam-I gtg ttyl
May-ok bye
Sam-bye

I turned off my phone and me and baile walked to reading. When we get there we were five minutes late. But the teacher isn't here yet. So we just sit in the first row. Two minutes later the teacher comes in. And she looks tired and irritated. She soon starts the boring ass lecture and I zone out. Finally the bell rings and we get up and walk out. Me and baile meet up with sky to change for gym. We walk out the locker room and get wolf-wishles. We smile and wink at some guys. While we walk to the guys. And there shooting glares at the other guys. I hug Jake to calm him down and he does. The couch blows his wishle and says we're playing soccer. I LOVE soccer so does baile but sky well she is a total girly girl. Me and baile and some others cheer. While sky pretends to be sick. The couch says she can sit out while we're playing. She smiles and sits down winking at us. I roll my eyes and get the ball. I kick it to baile and she kicks it to nick. He shoots and it scores and we run and do that bro type hug jump thingy. We do this again and again and soon our team wins. Me and baile go to change while sky goes to the car. We walk out and walk to my car. We get in and head to pick up may. When we get to may and Alex's school. There's tons of kids surrounding them damn. I honk the horn and there faces fill with relief. They walk over to us and get in May close to Alex. We drive home listening to gold by kiiara.

Gym clothes ^^^

Gym clothes ^^^