Jimin/all

You only have 3 months left to live

You came into the dorm of BTS and greeted everyone.
"Hey guys!" But the one that caught your eyes was Jimin.... Your ex......
You just smiled after that. Everyone greeted you back and sat down.
Jin was cooking dinner, Jungkook and V were playing, Suga and Rap monster were looking at hot girls, and Jimin was staring at you. You kind of got uncomfortable and got up to go to Jin. You asked him if he needed any help. He said sure. So you got out the onions and started cutting them. You couldn't hold in the feeling you were going to die in 3 months.
"Jin?"
"Hmm"
"Can I please talk to you"
He looked at you weirdly because you said it so seriously, you're usually a fun girl who always jokes around, so if you talk in a serious tone, he knows something is up.
"Oh yeah sure"
You guys went out to the balcony.
"So what did you want to tell me?"
"I have cancer....."
"WHAT?!"
"I'm not done yet....."
"Oh sorry....."
"So yeah I have cancer....and..... I only have 3 more months to live."
Jin's eyes went wide.
"Stop joking around seriously.....don't tell me it's.....true."
"Look I only told you now is because i didn't want you to worry too much when I had only 1 year to live."
Jin looked at you a hugged you tightly. You could feel the tears coming from his eyes.
"Please don't leave us Y/N"
"I-I-I'm so s-sorry"
You started crying because of Jin. It's the first time you've seen him crying.
After a few minutes you guys went back inside.
You finally found your courage to tell the rest of the members.
"Hey guys can I please talk to you for like 5 minutes?"
Jungkook and v went beside you, Suga and rap monster went infront of you, Jin and Jimin just sad on the floor, since Jin already knew he gave you a reassuring smile.
"Ok, I'm sorry I only told you guys now.... But.... I have cancer"
Everyone's eyes widened, except for Jin because he already knew.
"A-and I only h-have 3 months to live."
You started breaking down.
You looked up.
"I'm so sorry"
Everyone had tears in their eyes, even Suga and Rap monster. Jin still had tears.

3 months later

This is it, my last day with my favourite people.....
You went to their dorm and greeted everyone.
You guys had so much fun. You guys ate breakfast at iHop, lunch at white spot, and dinner at a Korean BBQ place.
After the dinner you guys were making jokes and you guys were laughing your heads off. You started to feel alittle dizzy. You fell. All the members gathered around you.
"Y/N Y/N!!!!"
All their voices were muffled.
Jimin called 911.
The ambulance came.
They were all sitting in the waiting room to see your results.
The doctor came out. Everyone shot up, but their eyes were red and puffy.
"how is she?! Please tell me she made it"
The doctor gave all of them a sad depressing face.
"We're sorry, we tried everything we could, we couldn't save her, I'm so sorry."
Jimin was now crying an ocean.
"no No no no no no NO!! SHE CANT DIE PLEASE!!!"
He begged in his knees holding the doctors hands looking up at him.
"Please....."
"I'm so sorry, you guys can go say your goodbyes"
They all went in.
Everyone kissed your forehead. But Jimin kissed your cold, pale lips. Your heart beat monitor started beating again......

To be continued........

I really hope this is good, tell me in the comments, again requests are open
-Tell me the person you want it to be about
-What you want it to be about
Thank you for reading. I'll make a part 2 soon
LOVE Y'ALL😘😘