I want answers !

HELLER !!!! did yall miss me cause I certainly missed you !!! sorry for the looooooooooonnnngg wait but I been busy with stuff and yea. Anyways thank you soo much for the positive comments you guys really motivate me to keep going even when I say ima update today and I don't you guys are still there. oh don't think I forgot about prod's girl even tho he out the group he will still be in my stories. anyways prod"s girl is...........(DRUM ROLLS BLAH BLAH BLAH).............................................................................................................................................................

@KeannaStar !! congratz to you my love !

soooo enough of that let's get to the story shall we yes we shall

______________________________________________________________________________________

Asia POV

On the way home roc looked pissed and the boys looked uneasy. It's like they trying to keep something from me and I hate when people keep things from me. Right now roc is gripping the steering will real tight. Prod said I should sit in the back with ray and prince because I shouldn't be around him when he's quiet. weird. well I did get some cute things at the mall and that feeling I had about something not right just went away I was trippin and my feet are killing me I cant wait till I get inside.

Roc POV

yes i'm pissed af. right now im worried about JD getting to asia. how did he find us ? We left so smoothly so he wouldn't track us. I finally pulled up at the house and quickly got out and slammed the door and went inside. I got too much on my mind man !

Asia POV 

well I decided not to bother the boys they all seem a little tense about something that I don't know whatever ima go relax in my bathtub :)

Ray POV

I went upstairs to put my shoes in a special place then went back downstairs where the rest of the guys were.

Me: soo umm what are we gonna do

Prince: how did he even find us ?

Prod: you know JD has his ways and it seems like he really wants asia

Roc: (slams hand on table) HE WILL NEVER GET ASIA 

that made us all jump we aint never seen roc soo sprung on a girl before so this is unusual

Me: umm are you ok ?

Roc: yea man just frustrated that's all

Prod: do you think we're gonna have to train her ?

Roc: no her dad wanted us to protect her so that;s what we're gonna do. so for now on if she wanna go out in public one of us gotta go with her ok ?

us: ok

~THE NEXT DAY~

Asia POV

Well since all this has been going on I realized I haven't had much time to myself so I can clear my head about things. I got up at 7:30 in the morning and put on my blue track suit. normally I don't like wearing it cause niggas be looking at my ass bounce when I run. But hey I haven't really been running and most guys aren't up this early. I grabbed my ipod and I was out the door. I plugged my earplugs in and started running and thinking about everything. I ran for a good 20 minutes then I started to walk. at the same time I felt as if I was being followed I shrugged the thought its the same nerve I got when we went to the mall. I stopped to change the song when someone grabbed me and covered my mouth so I wouldn't scream and dragged me behind these house.

???: mmm that ass tho ma (lets go of my mouth and holds my waist

Me: get off me thirsty much

???: you right I am thirsty. thirsty for that pu--

Me: stop you need some Gatorade "quench the thirst"

???: can u be my thirst quencher ma

Me: nooo nigga now get off me (trying to move away)

???: (tightens grip) it doesn't matter now i'll get you later tho wit my boys

Me: who are you

???: just call me J lil mama (rubbing hands around my ass)

Me: get ya hands off me !

J: Tell chresanto and his boys that me and my boys gon come through one day and it might not be pretty since I got his little weakness right here

Me: how do you know chresanto ?

J: let's just say we go way back oh and also tell him I see you catching feelings and shit . But who wouldn't wit that ass you can blind any nigga from a mile away ma or should I say asia

Me: how do you know my name?

J: don't worry ma (kissing my neck) before I go I just want you to know chresanto cant please you right (rubbing thighs and whispers) but I can

ooooh he wanna play games ok

Me: (seductively) is that right (wraps one leg around his waist)

J:mmm if it wasn't the right time I would take you right now

Me: oh really (sliding hands down his back till she finds a gun and removes it without him knowing)

J: really (kisses her)

ok he crossed the line so I kicked him where the sun don't shine and punched the shit outa him

Me: dumbass

with that I ran off all the way back home. Now im pisssed they boys been keeping secrets from me oh they gon learn today.

Prince POV

I woke up to find asia gone and me and the boys were all going crazy.

Prod: where could she have gone ?

Ray: nigga do it look like I know

Roc: if JD got to her man ima kill him

we continued to argue and panic for another 15 minutes until we heard the front door swing open and a gunshot go off. that shut us up. we all slowly turned to the door to see a very pissed of Asia with a GUN ????

Me: umm asia why do you have a gun ?

she slammed the door shut and inched closer to us. each step she took we took one back.

Asia: everyone...sit...NOW !!

we all hurried to the couch and sat down real quick lord knows wat she's gonna do to us

#PRAYFORMB

___________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________

sooo did you enjoy ? did you ? well if you did drop a comment and vote. Also I decided that I wanted to get some ideas from you guys soo if you have one comment or message your idea for this story and if I like it i'll use it. ONE CONDITION if I don't use your idea please don't get salty and all up in your feelings that aint cute. :D just letting yall know wassup that's all kk well im done here.

bye loves <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

130 reads

20 votes

for next part ;)