Chapter Seven ✔️

~Jeff's P.O.V brought to you by bloody muffins~

"Truth." I answer, not risking the possibilities of loosing my reputation to something stupid.

(First Name) frowns and glares at me. "Fine, tell me about your first kiss." they demand.

"Sure. It was with Jane, actually. We were like 12 at the time." I start, glancing over at Jane. I'm pretty sure she was blushing under her mask. "It was one of those middle school dances. I pinned her against the wall and just...kissed her I guess. I don't remember much." I admit, rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly.

"Okay, that was disappointing." (First Name) says. I shrug it off.

"Eyeless, truth or dare?" I ask the creepypasta.

"Hmm," he hums in response. "dare."

"I dare you to let BEN wax your chest." I say mischievously.

"YES! DON'T BE A CHICKEN, JACK!" (First Name) cheers.

".....Fine." Jack says reluctantly.

~Time Skip/New P.O.V~

~Your P.O.V~

Jeff runs back with a pot of hot wax, strips, powder and popsicle sticks. Jack lays down on a table and takes off his shirt. BEN powders his chest so the wax doesn't stick then puts the hot liquid on his chest. He then places a strip on his chest and rips it off.

"AHHH!" Jack screeches.

This process continues for about 20 more minuets until Jack's chest is completely red and hairless. You, of course, are curled up in a ball on the floor laughing your ass off.