Chapter 2

2 chapter right off the back LETS GOOOOO

~~~~~~~~
Blaine's POV
~~~~~~~~

(I don't know Blaine's moms name so he name will be... Pam ok here's the chapter)

"BLAINE GET UP WERE MOVING STUFF TO THE NEW HOUSE TODAY!" My mom yelled into my room.

"Mom I'm up and putting my last things together." I replied when she stood at my door.

"Ok honey just making sure" she said and walked off.

"Hey Blaine" my step-brother Phil said.

"Hey" I replied placing my hair gel into my bathroom bag. (I HAD TO)

"Do you need any more help? I'm done pacing my stuff." He asked me.

"Nope I'm all done" I told him as I put my toothbrush and toothpaste into the bag and closing it.

~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~

We finally pulled up to the new house and started unpacking. This is the first time I have seen the house so I was standing in front of the car admiring its beauty

 This is the first time I have seen the house so I was standing in front of the car admiring its beauty

(That's the house)

"Ok boys there's three bedrooms on the main floor, the master and two spare but Blaine I know how you have always dreamed about living in the attic so your bed has been put up there and Phil your rooms in the back by the kitchen." My step-dad told us.

"OK!" Phil and I both yelled as we walking into the house toward our rooms. I quickly find the latter to the attic and climb my way up.

When I make it up I see that most of my boxes were already up here from the moving guys. 'Great, so now is unpacking time' I thought to myself. "Blaine the door by the latter is your bathroom!" My mom yelled from somewhere in the house I yelled back an ok and headed down to put my bathroom supplies away. "Hey Blaine are you hungry?" My mom asked.

"A little why?"

"We were gonna go out to eat at this place called Breadsticks. Apparently its a good place to eat."

"Yeah sure just let me Finnish this then we can go!" I cheerfully replied and went to fix my self up and finish putting away my bathroom supplies.

~~~~~~~~
Kurt's POV
~~~~~~~~

"Hey Kurt do you and Dan want to go to lunch at Breadsticks with Carol and me?"

I looked at Dan who nodded and we yelled back a yeah. I don't know why but I have a good feeling about this lunch.

Hey y'all here's chapter 2. So do you think the good feeling that Kurt is feeling may be about Blaine and Phil??? We'll just have to see in the next installment of A Toxic Place Only We Know!!!!
Don't ask what that was lol ok so maybe a Klaine and phan meet up? How do you think they will react? Let me know in the comments but for now

With much love
xoxo hailey