Debut Gone Wrong

"Bultaoreune!" Suga said through the mic as he is emerging up the stage. The fans' screams and chants were getting louder and louder and more deafening as each second passes by. The spotlight then centered on Suga who has a grin on his face.

I can see him because I'm still at the backstage watching at the screen. I'm going onstage at the middle of the song, that's why I'm still here.

"FIRE!" Namjoon said as he emerged from the left side of Suga.

"FIRE!" It's Jimin this time and rises at Suga's right. The fans got really rowdy as Jimin winked at the screen.

"FIRREEEEE!" Jin screeched, standing above a platform that is meters above the stage. The camera and spotlight caught him, thus revealing his beautiful blonde hair and pouty lips. He has this sexy expression on his face that made the Armys scream in unison as he keeps descending to the stage.

Damn! This is gonna be lit!

Soon enough, every BTS members got in the stage. Once they were all 7, they danced and sang their hearts out.

Every beate of the music, every lyric of the song, every step they make, all are in sync and flawlessly executed. I just really hope that I can match up to their caliber and not be outperformed. Or else some fans might say that I'm not deserving to be in BTS.

"HEEEEY HAAAARUUUU!" I heard someone yell. I looked at the direction of the voice and saw that it's Minho-hyung and key-hyung running towards me. Woah, how did they get here?!

Minho got to me instantly and out his arm around me and ruffled my hair like a dog. Key-hyung did the same, too.

"Arkhh! Hyuunng! I'm so glad you're heeeerrrreeee!"

"Look, you're gonna debut any moment from now. I'm so proud of you, you twerp!" Key-hyung said and hugged me. I then saw Minho smiled at me, then winked. Oh my god what's with the wink?! Shit om\h my god I can feel my face turn into a tomato oh my God.

"But hey, why are you all so sweaty, Haru? It's so unlikely of you. For what I know, you don't sweat too much everytime. Is something wrong?" Minho asked.

"Maybe he's nervous. That happened to me, too." Key hyung explained.

"Hmmmm, I don't know, hyung. I just don't know." Minho then put his palm on my forehead. "Shit! Why are you so ice cold?!" he instantly retracted his hand when he touched the skin of my forehead.

"Really? I'm cold?" I touched myself. None. I feel none. I feel....normal, except the fact that I'm sweating here profusely and I also feel so panicky.

Key hyung then touched me in the forehead too, and also at the neck. "What the hell, Haru?! You ARE cold!!!"

"You're cold AND you're sweating! Are you sick?!" Minho blurted out.

"Hyyuuung, I don't feel sick. I just really feel sweaty and uneasy."

"Are you sure you're ready to perform?" Key asked, worry etched all over his face.

"I can still perform, hyung! I can't back down now!"

"Hmmm, well, you have a point, Haru," Key muttered, sighing at the same time. "just promise me you're not gonna faint, okay?"