flight mode

they were on the airplane, heading to the country they'll be having a concert at. hoseok and yoongi sits beside each other, much to each other's dismay. they glared at their manager a while ago for getting them seats that are beside each other.

well, if it is not apparent, the two were on a fight for 3 days now. 3 effing long days.

recently, hoseok has been getting texts from his ex-boyfriend (let's hide him under the name of dongwoo), asking him how he has been. dongwoo made it clear from the start that he is not planning to get back together with hobi; he pretty much knows that he already has a new girlfriend and hobi has yoongi and that he just wants them to be in good terms.

but ofcourse, the possessive and jealous min yoongi didn't take that as an excuse. whenever he would catch hobi holding or typing in his phone, he would say, "could you turn off your phone?"

until hoseok can't understand where yoongi's doubts, suspicions and sassiness come from and decided to confront him, which turned out into a massive love quarrel. and contacting them in those 3 days was a struggle; they both put their phones on airplane mode to shun themselves to technology and to the world.

the awkwardness between them when they sat beside each other is a little bit—scratch that—too much. they both want to talk but decided not to, thanks to their pride and egos.

but after how many minutes, hoseok took his phone, tapped the camera app, and decided to take a selca with yoongi. well, this was just his excuse to talk to the older and for this awful awkwardness to end.

"hyung... can we?" hoseok asked, moving his and phone as a signal of taking a picture

yoongi, although he's still mad at the younger, looked at the camera. he smiled, a very fake one but he managed to make it look genuine. after that, yoongi looked away, avoiding hoseok's gaze.

the latter sighed, and surrendering to talk to his mad boyfriend.

he posted the photo on twitter right before the flight attendant told them to set their phones on flight mode again. soon the plane was finally taking off. hoseok put his phone back to his bag and leaned back on his seat resting his head on it.

i'll just give him some more time, he thought and closed his eyes. he was trying to sleep but he can't knowing that his boyfriend, who was avoiding him for 3 damn days, is now sitting beside him and this is the best way to approach him because yoongi will surely avoid him again once they were on their destination. but hoseok can't even open his mouth to talk. he wondered how the armys would react to this situation; hoseok, bangtan's sunshine and blabbermouth, unable to talk to his angry boyfriend named yoongi.

until hoseok was finally deafened by the loud silence and decided to talk to his boyfriend, now or never.

"h-hyung..." the younger said tapping his fingers on his lap nervously.

yoongi looked at him, removing his cap from his head.

hoseok gulped the big lump of worry in his throat. "look, i'm so sorry. i didn't mean to shout at you that day."

it only took that for yoongi to roll his eyes and return his gaze to the pristine white and fluffy clouds. oh the sky, the wonderful sky. a window away yet still so far.

hobi's patience is starting to depreciate but his determination to talk to yoongi isn't. "you and i were just too tired and i feel really stressed by how you were treating me. and for pete's sake, how many times do I have to tell you that dongwoo is my past?"

that made the older look at him with soft eyes. "you're my present...and definitely my future." hoseok explained while reaching out for yoongi's hands to intertwine with his.