The Fanboy

Rain's POV

I hear knocking on the front door, gotta be quiet. I thought, as I continued playing Black Ops 2. Suddenly, I hit a 1080 on Carrier! I screamed so loud, that the fan outside could hear me. "Oops." I whispered, forgetting about it. The fan definitely heard me, he/she kept knocking. They wouldn't stop knocking until Blaziken opened the front door. I came up to the front door. "Yo!" I said, looking at the door. "Oh hey, I'm Trickzzz. I've been a fan of FaZe for a while now." Trickzzz spoke. "And you also punched our door a hell of a lot." Blaziken added, cheekily. "Blaziken, get out of here, I wanna talk to this kid." I whispered to Blaziken. Blaziken scurried back of to his room. "So hey Nordan." The kid said, nervous. "Have you ever wanted to join FaZe buddy? And live here at the FaZe house?" I asked. "A lot, I actually have some clips I've hit on my phone, wanna see them?" Trickzzz asked, pulling out his phone. "I'm down." I replied. Let's see what this kid has. First, he showed me a video of him getting a 6 man kill feed with a Ballista, all headshots. I was instantly in awe if this kids work. "When can you come up and live here?" I asked, still in awe. "Would next week do good?" He asked, obviously thinking I was joking around. "You're in FaZe! You can live here! What's your name going to be." I asked, I wasn't thinking. "Call me FaZe Trickzzz." The boy, now called FaZe Trickzzz said. "Alright." I replied. "Fanboy turns member." Was the name of Rain's newest video.