FaZe Trickzzz's First Video

Trickzzz's POV

"Hey, what's going on guys, Trickzzz here, and as you can tell by the name of my channel, I got into FaZe! Also if yo watched Rain's video, that was about me!" I said, loudly. After I'd finished my video, I got a FaceTime from Rain. I accepted it. "Hey Rai-" I getting cut off by him saying, "Need a clickbait title?" He asked. I facepalmed. "Is that all you do? Clickbait?" I asked. After the conversation had ended with Rain, I headed outside. I met my friend FaZe Pyro/Ghost (RileyMISC choose) "Parkour?" I asked, ready. "You got it!" He replied. We jumped from roof to roof, and other things. After we had finished, I headed back home. I edited my video as best I could, when I headed into the FaZe house chat! "Hey guys!" I typed, excited in real life. "Oh hi Trickzzz!" Blaziken replied, "I admire how good you are at COD" He continued. "You really think I'm good?" I asked, smiling. Blaziken seemed to be the only one in the chat. "Also, what's your name?" He replied. "The names Jack!" I replied.

Time Skip

Blaziken's POV

I really admire his work, it's awesome, I couldn't do anything he could, I'm glad he's coming to the FaZe house! "Yo Lucas!" I heard Adapt shout. What now? I thought. "Yeah?" I asked, quietly. "You know that Trickzzz kid? He's here now!" Adapt explained, moving out of the way for Trickzzz to show himself. "Hey Blaze!" He shouted, heading towards me. "You're here!" I replied, excited. "Yeah!" He replied, smiling.

Apex's POV

I heard the new guys here. But Rain, accepting him, a fan, I wouldn't expect it! But he definitely made a good choice! Everyone loves the guy! I walked towards them "Hey there, Trickzzz." I said. "So where's my room?" He asked. I showed him to his room, and he started to unpack things from his car, like his Computer, Xbox One, PS4 and his monitors. All he needed was the desk that he ordered here a couple of days ago. The door knocked and he got it. It was his desk. "Thanks bro!" I heard him say. He came back to the room, desk in hand. "I'll help you." Blaziken said. Blaziken really seemed to like this person

How was that chapter, good, bad? I think it was pretty good! See you next chapter!