A Letter To My Future Girlfriend

A letter to my future girlfriend

To my future girlfriend,

It does feel weird writing to you considering that you do not exist. Or rather you exist; I am just unaware of your existence. But I'm not losing hope that someday we will finally meet. I'm not perfect. I'm very far from being one. So, I hope that you will love me the way I am.

I'm not good at cooking but for you I'll try my best. I just hope that you won't laugh at me if it get burned, turned to mash or taste like paste. But I assure you that I look handsome in an apron. I would really love to calm you down when you're pissed. It makes me glad to see your mood lighten up, especially knowing that I am the reason behind the smiles.

Always remember that I am not just your lover but your best friend as well. I don't have a good singing voice but for you I will sing. Sorry if I am out of tune but believe me, it's the best that I can do. As of now, I don't have a clue on how we will meet. I don't know how long we will be together or how we will break up. I don't know too much about love. All I know is that true love is not only loving the person you are with but loving the person you become as a result of the person you are with. I know one day I'll find you. I know you will find me too. Just keep believing in love and destiny will bring us together.

Although I have yet to find you believe me when I say, I LOVE YOU.

Love,

Your soon to be boyfriend

-----

Aww. This letter is so sweet. I love it. I hope you love it too.

Note: This letter is not originally mine. I just saw it in my account and I just want to share it with you guys. Hope you'll appreciate it. :))

~AIAanIris