Romance Of Hate (Harry Styles) [ON HOLD]

Chapter One.

[A/N: A Harry Styles Fanfic! Yay!]

Julie's POV.

It had been a long day and my night shift was finally over! Finally, I could go home and sleep. As I turned, I walked straight into something... or someone?

I stumbled backwards and tripped over my own feet. I started to lose my balance. I was about to fall, until a strong hand caught me. It held on to my arm, firmly, until I regained my balance.

"You nearly knocked me over!" I hissed, I looked up to see a pair of big green eyes. He raised an eyebrow at me and smiled cheekily, exposing his dimples.

"I'm sorry, babe." Babe?! He looked me up and down. What the fudge is wrong with this boy?

First, he nearly knocked me over. Second, he called me 'babe'. I hated it when people called me that. And now he's checking me out?!

For some reason this infuriated me!

"Hey mister, don't call me 'babe', and stop checking me out!" I snapped at him, hoping to wipe off the smile in his face.

But, of course, my attempt failed and he just smiled wider.

"So, what's a pretty girl, like you, doing out so late alone?" he asked,

"None of your business." I answered then I started to walk away.

"Do you need a ride?"

"No! Stop following me!"

"Do you realize who I am?" He wondered, he's THE Harry Styles. So?

I looked up to him.

"Of course I do. I'm aware that you're the Harry Styles from that boy band. Honestly, I couldn't careless." I walked away leaving him with a bewildered look on his face.

Did he really think I would care about who he was? Well, I didn't. He thinks he can get any girl he wants just because he is 'Harry Styles'. Note to myself, don't tell Riley. She's going to kill me.

Harry's POV.

Did a girl just walked away from me? Really? Most girls would be screaming in my face. She just walked away without fainting or even fangirling? She had gotten so pissed when I checked her out. She was hot. For the first time, a girl had snapped at me, uncaring of who I was. One day, she'll want me. I'll make sure of it.

***

Hello! This is my second fanfic. I'm sorry I haven't updated 'My Bully' yet. This is just a short chapter. I WILL try and update ASAP. :D

~HoransPrincess_13