[1] Wrong Send

Katelyn's POV
Hi, Katelyn's the name. Something about me? Blue haired. A Fire Fist. Not attracted to boys at all. I usually stay on my phone or laptop because the real world kinda sucks. Today I was just laying on my bed, scrolling through Instagram. All I see is the usual. My feed consists of the usual pictures of Aphmau, the usual pictures of the Once Upon A Time cast and fan art and just more of the usual and boooring posts. I looked at the time and it was 6:55 pm. Time for more food! I clicked on my contacts on my phone and called the first "favorite" contact, the pizza place. It rang for 2 times and I was asked to order. I ordered the usual. A deluxe pizza and wings. This is what happens when you're on summer break. They already knew my address and how much I'd pay because of the many times I order there. They said the food is already on its way, I thanked them and ended the call. While waiting, I decided to watch Netflix. Too bad I didn't have someone to 'chill' with... Just kidding, I don't need someone to do that with me. I watched the first episode of "Stranger Things" and a few minutes after it started, my food arrived. It was just so annoying. Don't get me wrong, I was happy that food was finally here but why? Why arrive with me in this state? Air conditioning is on, I'm wrapped in blankets, everything you'd ask for on a Netflix marathon. I got up to get my food and brought it into my room. I finished my small box of pizza and my 6 pieces of buffalo wings about midway through the last episode of Stranger Things that was on Netflix and I was absolutely knackered after eating all of that. I was already drifting in and out of sleep and I was just forcing myself to stay awake.
...
I open my eyes and looked at my surroundings. There's a small pizza box by my feet and a plate of bones by it. My laptop was on 15% and as I opened it, Netflix was on. I suddenly realized that I actually fell asleep while watching Stranger Things. I checked the clock and it was exactly 12 midnight. Of course, as I just woken up, I didn't feel any sense of sleepiness. I cleaned up the mess I made with food, charged my laptop and then proceeded to go on my phone, but this time, I was scrolling through Twitter. I just retweeted an Aphmau related tweet and an unknown number texted me.

July 23, 2016
12:25 MN
Unknown number:
Hey.. I know I'm not supposed to be talking to you but please forgive me for kissing your girl, I was drunk and didn't really recognize everyone... Sorry, man

Well, that was...unusual. I guess this guy kissed his friend's girl and his friend is mad at him.

12:27 MN
Katelyn:
I think you've got the wrong number because first of all, I'm a girl and I don't really know you...

12:28 MN
Unknown number:
Oh crap, really? I'm so so so so sorry... I don't really have my friend's number on my phone and probably typed in the wrong number.

12:30 MN
Katelyn:
Don't worry, it's fine I guess. Just so you don't send me the wrong message again, name's Katelyn,
You know, you should probably go and dial in the correct number this time and talk to your friend XD

12:32 MN
Unknown number:
Mine's Travis :)
Yeah, I probably should lol XD again, I'm sorry for accidentally texting you instead, wish me luck

12:33 MN
Katelyn:
Again, it's okay, Travis :)
Well then, good luck and bye

12:34 MN
Travis:
Thanks and bye

This Travis guy seems kinda nice... Except for the actual fact he kissed his mate's girl. Tsk tsk. Anyway, I shouldn't let that be my problem and I should really go to sleep now even though I just woke up about 35 minutes ago. Good luck to me.

a/n:
Heyy! Here it is! My new book. I hope you liked the first chapter. This is one of the longest chapters I wrote, whew! I'm sorry again if you've read something similar to this because I may have stolen the concept of it... Anyway, I hope you'll continue reading! Cheers, bye <3