[2] Can't Get My Mind Off You

Travis' POV
I still can't get over the fact I just accidentally texted the wrong person about something so personal. Stupid me. But there's another thing. I can't get my mind off of this Katelyn girl. Heck, I don't even know what she looks like and still, can't stop thinking about her. I haven't retrieved anymore information about her other than her name. Maybe, I should text her! No, that would be the obvious way to say, 'Hey! I know I just sent a wrong text to you but you know, li'l old me can't get my mind off you!'. I should just probably check out her social medias. First up, Instagram. Well, if you are wondering, I am going to stalk her. Okay, okay, I am sorry, but it might be the only way for me to stop thinking 'bout her. I look her up and see her account. @katelyyyn is her name. I clicked on her account to see her profile. She looks... stunning. With her blue hair, gorgeous eyes and a bright smile, who wouldn't like that look? Heh, such a wrong choice to check her Instagram account, now, I seriously can't get my mind off her. I just then continued to scroll down her profile until I realized it's been 10 minutes already. Longest time I've sta– looked, yeah looked, at a girl's face before. Oh how I wish I can just text her. I mean, I can but I think I'm not allowed to? Like I said, I can't just text her. Until...

July 24, 2016
1:34 PM
Katelyn:
Heyyyoo!

Did...did Katelyn just text me?! *insert Travis' shocked face*

1:34 PM
Travis:
Helllooo :))
Hmmm...
Why you texting?

1:35 PM
Katelyn:
No reason in particular, actually... Just bored :/

1:35 PM
Travis:
Oh okay
Having a good day so far? XD

1:35 PM
Katelyn:
Not really XD too lonely in the house

1:36 PM
Travis:
Yeah, same XD
(.....)

And the texts just went on and on. We basically talked for the whole day. She didn't seem to be bothered about us, talking and such. Which is a good thing. Anyway, we just talked until she wanted to sleep already.

This day couldn't get any better.

a/n:
This chapter was made more than 5 months ago.
I'm sorry for everything. Just sorry.
Thanks for keeping up with the worst author. Sad to say that both books of mine will be discontinued. Sorry.
Byeee <3