Chapter 5

Jennifer's P.O.V
Later that night the boys went to to their room to sleep. I changed in the bathroom and Lynn went next. Taehyung grabbed his clothes and went with her. "Dont be too long"I yelled out to them. I opened the terrace doors and looked out to the park. It was even more beautiful at night. Its been 50 minutes and the two still haven't came out yet. I was gonna knock on the door when I heard the water splash. I blushed and sat on my bed. 'Seriously,  they know im here right?'I asked myself.
I went to Jin's rooms because I really didnt want to be there when they come out. I knocked on the door and Jin came to open the door. "Is something wrong?"he asked and let me in.
"Um...they're kinda in the middle of something is it okay if I stay here for the night"I asked embarrassed. He nodded and let me sleep with him on his bed since Hoseok and Jimin were already sleeping. 
"T-thanks for letting me sleep here"I said and sat down on his bed. He smiled and nodded. He shut of the lights and we  both tucked ourselves under the covers. I turned my back to him and closed my eyes.
-Next Morning-
I had woken up at 7 and sat up. I looked around and saw that this wasnt my room. I remembered last night and got up. This was totally embarrassing.
The 3 were still sleeping so I got up and kneeled by Jin's side of the bed. I lightly shook him awake and he slowly woke up. "Imma go to my room now, I'll wake you guys up before we leave to see the park"I said and he sleepily nodded his head.
I blushed and gave him a quick hug before leaving back to my room.
I walked in and saw that Taehyung and Lynn were sleeping soundly with each other.  I smiled and grabbed my clothes for today. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

I did my make up and went to wake up Taehyung and Lynn

I did my make up and went to wake up Taehyung and Lynn. Once they woke up I knocked on Namjoons door and Jungkook opened it. "You guys should wake up and get ready"I told him and he nodded. I then went to Eung-Sang's and Jae-Hee's room and they both woke up. They got mad at me for waking them so early but I didnt care. I then knocked on Jin's door and Jimin answered it. "You guys should get ready"I told him and he nodded. I went back to my room and grabbed my phone and earphones. Lynn came out and I smile, "You look good"

Once they were done changing we all went down to the park

Once they were done changing we all went down to the park. "What do you want to do first?"I asked excitedly. "Lets go to the T-Rex Paddock!" Taehyung said excitedly. We noticed some fans outside so we decided to take the back.
Once we got out of the hotel we went straight to T-Rex Paddock. When we got there we saw that they were feeding the T-Rex already. Since it was still a bit early there was only a few people. Me and Lynn went up to the front and watched as the T-Rex waited for its food.
Eung-Sang and Jae-Hee stood next to us and looked at the T-Rex and both stood closer to each other. Lynn took a few photos and Taehyung came up to her and wrapped his arms around her from the back. I smiled as the feeding began. I watched as the T-Rex ripped apart the cow. Some blood got on the glass and I smiled.
Eung-Sang and Jae-Hee ran out and we all stayed for another minute before going back to the two. "THAT WAS AS SO COOL!"I yelled excitedly. We then decided to go to the Mossasaur tank.
Taehyung sat at the very end of the middle row, Lynn sat next to him, then Yoongi, Eung-Sang, Jae-Hee, Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin, and then Me.
The show wouldn't start till another 5 minutes. I was talking to Jin and we took a few selacas together. I liked him for a while but never said anything.
Once the show started my attention was only on the show. I felt someone hold my hand and saw it was Jin. I glanced at him from the side but ket my focus on the tank. As the show went on I leaned closer to Jin.
Once the Mossasaurs was ready to feed I scooted clower to the edge of my seat. The Mossasaurs jumped up and ate the dangling Great White. Once she ate it she went back down and it splashed us. I giggled and our seats  started to go down so we could see the Mossasaurs in the water. I turned to Jin and pointed at the Mossasaurs excitedly.
He smiled an scooted up to the edge of his seat. We took a few photos and when the show was done we all walked out and we decided to go to the baby dinosaur pens.
I saw Taehyung and Lynn petting baby dinosaurs. They then kissed each other and hugged each other. I smiled and turned my attention to the baby dinosaurs. I saw Jae-Hee hugging Jin's arm and I felt a little sad.
I turned my attention to a baby triceratops and I felt sad. I dint like the idea of little kids riding them. I placed my hand on top of its head and smiled. "Your so cute"I cooed.
"Lets go to the gyrospheres!"Taehyung said and we all went.