Gone

Kageyama Tobio × Reader 

As I sit in my corner and think about your lies,

I have nothing else to do but break down and cry.

You knew it would end,

You knew it would die,

You knew one day we'd have to say goodbye.

You told me you loved me,

You told me you cared

But the rage inside had slowly flared.

The moments we shared replay in my head

Along with all the sweet lies you said.

You thought it was a game

You thought you'd win

But in the end you felt nothing within.

Deep down inside there was a big empty space

That I now realize you couldn't replace.

Something about you helped me see

That without love I'm finally free.

Free from pain,

Free from lies,

Free from having tear filled eyes.

Without your love I finally see

All the horrid things you've come to be.

"Kageyama...."

Tears escaped her eyes as her (H/c) hair blew in the wind.

"Why...?"

He tried to take a step closer but she shook her head.

"I'm sorry...."

"No.... You're not..."

The rain poured down on the two, standing in the middle of the road.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.

The silence baring the tense situation was thick.

"Please... (Y/n)..."

"Tobio... Answer me... Why?"

He regretted it, he regretted saying I'm breaking up. All those weeks ago.
Why was he back.

To break her heart again?
To lie to her again?
To make her re-carry the burden of moving on?

"I don't know," he looked down, as the rain dripped from his dark hakr, splashing into the puddles, which replaced the usual dry street cement.

"Than leave," her voice cracked as her soaking wet hair splashed against her face, using he water to stick onto her soft skin.

"I can't..."

"Someone told you to apologize... Didn't they. I know you don't love me. Please spare me the empty lies and the forgetful apologies."

Lightning cracked through the sky, as the tears slipped out of the dark clouds above and onto the earth's thin shell. The beautiful melody, the sound of mother nature crying.

"Tobio," her legs shook, "You left me... Why... Why are you back? What do you want," she screamed as slender legs gave way, her knees coming into contact with the bumpy road, as blood dripped from her newly formed scrapes.

Her hands tightly clutched the floor, "Kageyama... Please leave..."

"(Y/n)," he said calmly, "My apology is from the heart," he clutched his hand onto his rain-soaked shirt, "I meant the words I said. I meant it... I do... I love you..."

"You meant it... the words you said," her voice cracked again, "You meant it. The words. I'm breaking up."

A bright light ripped through the gray skies.
"You promised," she sadly chuckled to herself, "But all promises... have to be broken," she looked up at him, a soft smile formed on her fragile-looking face, "right?"

He felt his a stabbing pain in his chest, as he clutched his shirt tighter, "No...."

"I'm sorry Kageyama... Tobio... I wish... it didn't have to end like this," she stood up, and turned her back to him. Her clothes sticking onto her like glue, as a cold breeze blew past the two.

"I guess.... this is goodbye?"

"No.. Please," he closed his eyes tightly, as sobs evaded from the setter, "I love you. Please. Take me back..."

"I love you too.... Tobio..."

He looked at the girl in shock, only for it to be replaced with fear.
A knife, which she had stabbed into herself, a small smile formed on her face, her beautiful (E/c) orbs shut, as a streak of blood dripped off her lips.

She slowly fell to the floor, her hair falling behind, as it drifted after her.

"(Y/N)," he screamed, reaching his arms out to grab the girl he loved.

Catching her just in time, he held her close, as her body slowly became cold.
He leaned in and kissed her now pale lips.

"I'm sorry..."

He cried as she laid in his arms, a soft small placed on her ever-so-perfect face.

"(Y/N)," he screamed into the clouds, sobbing loudly over the grief of his now gone girlfriend.

Gone...

- Sparklezz-san

Comment and Vote, tell me how I did.