An Orphan's Rejected Heart

A young boy saw a little girl about his age sitting along on the swings. She looked so sad and was crying. He had this weird feeling that he wanted to make her stop. To protect her with his life. But he knew he couldn't. After all, he was only 7. "Mommy?" the little boy looked up at his mom. " Yes, sweetheart?" his mom looked at him. "Why is that girl crying?" he asked, pointing at her. "I don't know. But we have to go sweetie. Daddy's coming home today and you said u wanted to see him."  the mother picked the little boy up and carried him home.

The girl on the swings had heard every word that mysterious boy had just said. She wanted to run up to him and his mom and tell them everything. That she was once happy and free. That she had a warm family that was wrapped around her tiny finger. It was true until her father met HIM. He was a 'friend' that said he needed a home for a few weeks. He was like a uncle the little girl never had. She thought of him as a idol both wolf and human wise. It was also true til he betrayed them for money and power as Alpha. In a blink of an eye the little girl's life was ruined. No family. No one to help her. She lost her bubbly fun. She became the outcast of school and hid her pain and became emotionless. That little girl's name was Leah and she was sure she wouldn't tell no one of her painful secret.