Chapter 1

Today is the day that I get to see my brother Harry for the first time since he's gone for tour. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss him but I know as soon as I complain to him about how much I miss him he'll talk nonsense saying "well you should come with us" or "you should move" and I really just rather not. I don't like seeing him upset either so whenever I tell him I do miss him I make sure it isn't too much. I go to Forest Green High School and it's my last year I'm 18.

---------------------------------------------

walking down the hallway of school and I see all of the jocks and "popular girls" I can't stand it when the snobby people are the most known. Everyone here at Forest Green High know me as Harry Styles' sister when really I just rather be known as Lily Styles, not that they'll ever think of me like that. *walking with my head down a bit to get to my locker so no one can see me as I try to hide, finally two more steps and your there...1....2 I open my locker and just as I thought who'd be right next to my locker Mathew Horan I know I'm supposed to be nice to him because he's my brothers band mates brother..(A/N that's complicated) but he's super annoying.

Mathew POV

*God she gets more and more beautiful everyday if that's even possible.. I know she's probably as excited as I am about seeing our brothers come back today so I am going to invite her to help me make a surprise party for Niall and Harry I doubt she will say no since it's for her brother too. :)

So Lily what are you doing later? *Please say nothing....*

*she looks up at me with those gorgeous eyes and smiles lightly, god how I wish I could just kiss her..* I am actually going to be with my family, Mum is really excited to see Harry so yeah.

Well wait *grabbing her arm before she leaves me* why don't we throw Niall and Harry a little party for them since they're coming home tonight?

Lily's POV

*I feel really bad turning him down because even though he is annoying he is sweet and may I say very attractive but not like Niall, ugh what do I say...*

I don't know Mathew.. I mean I'm sure mum wants us to be at her house..*before I could say more he put his fingers to my lips*

Lily please *he said that with the cutest little face ever, ugh why am I so lame cute faces get me every time*

Okay! I'll go *laughing*

Yes okay so I'll text you the details later *hugging me then walking off*

__________________________

•Well that is chapter one guys I'm sorry it's probably not very good, like I said It's my first story so hopefully it can only get better, comment what you think PLEASEEEE :) much love!