History of Invicta Watch

Who is Invicta Watch Group?

Meaning "invincible" in Latin, Invicta watches were actually made as soon as 1837. Founder Raphael Picard wished to bring people high high quality Swiss watches at inexpensive prices. The company began the history in La Chaux-de-fonds, Switzerland - a land well-known because of its watch making endeavors.

Swiss watches have recently been highly coveted by many parts of the world, and Invicta watches acquired in popularity. The name was popular and well established for greater than a century. In the history associated with Invicta watch, one thing has remained constant: Invicta watches are known for their quality and beautiful layout. This is as true today since it was a century back.

Sadly, the "quartz invasion" with the 1970s pushed Invicta Russian Diver Watch from the picture. Invicta watches all yet disappeared. It looked like the long history of Invicta watches had finally arrived at an end.

The History of Invicta Watch Group, Today

The good news is, the history of Invicta Watch Group does not end with the 1970s. In 1991, the descendants of the initial Invicta watch name re-formed the organization. Today, Invicta watch group is dedicated to bringing you high quality watches that are still affordable and gorgeous in design - exactly the same commitment that Invicta View was known for higher than a century ago.

"In 1837, Invicta handcrafted its first watches with the fact that fine Swiss timepieces could be offered at modest costs. Today, powered by that identical maverick spirit, the once-tiny company has changed into a fire-breathing dragon, worshiped by collectors, but feared by the rest of the watchmaking industry. In 1991, descendants of the Invicta household re-established the brand holding firm to the company's founding principle. With rebellious zeal, they quickly recognized that Invicta could provide a large segment of the actual watch-buying public that had long been ignored by other companies, unprecedented access to the fine Swiss quality they lusted for, at prices well within their reach. Thirteen years later, the Invicta Russian Diver Watch has evolved to the fastest-growing watch company in the commercial and has sparked a movement that's turning the balance of power inside the watch industry. "

- Invicta Watch web, July 2006

Invicta Watches

Today, Invicta watches are growing in popularity. With many varied styles and kinds of beautifully-crafted watches, Invicta Watch Group is specialized in bringing you the very best at prices that anyone are able to afford. Invicta Watch Group utilizes cutting-edge technology and the best possible materials to make their watches, including anti-reflective sapphire crystals.

With many different product lines, Invicta Watch Group offers something to please everyone. The Angel, Pro Diver, and Elite lines are a few of Invicta Watch Group's most popular. Every year, Invicta Watch Group strives to create original, beautifully designed watches away from production for consumers.

When it comes to be able to quality, Invicta Watch Group happens to be a name that you can easily trust. Why shouldn't everyone manage to afford high-quality, carefully crafted, beautifully designed Swiss watches.That's Invicta's goal, and they do it perfectly.

After all, Invicta Watch Group is one of the fastest-growing names in the watch making industry. The History of [http://www.pinterest.com/pin/12947917652513820/ Invicta Subaqua Noma IV] , and the quality of the watches that they create, should speak for on their own. Invicta Watch Group is a name you can trust for high-quality, fashionable timepieces.