Forever Isn't Always (Forever in Love sequel)

Nicki: Oscar

Oscar: coming ma

Nicki had just finished dressing Olivia and was now left to dress Oscar. She had been invited to meet the rest of young money which is a label she had been signed to a month ago.

Nicki: there you are my little ladybug

Olivia: thank you mommy

Nicki: anytime baby

Oscar then came running into the room in only his Gucci boxers. He started striking poses showing off his little muscles. Nicki couldn't help but laugh.

Nicki: come here you

He laughed with her and so did Olivia. She took his clothes and started dressing him. He reminded her of drake more and more everyday. Oscar was dressed in some black skinny jeans, a white vest top, his grey 'swag' jumper and purple vans. He also had a black SnapBack on. Olivia was dressed in some black disco pants with a white peplum top and red vans...

When she was done dressing the twins she sent them off to watch TV. She then went and got into the shower...

When she got out she put on her lotion then her underwear before dressing herself in a red dress. It hugged all of her curves and stopped mid-thigh. She had got herself back into shape after having the twins. She now had her tiny body back but still had curves in all the right places.

She did her makeup but kept in light then put on her black louboutins. She put her D&G watch on and curled her hair. When she was satisfied with her outfit she got her black clutch and put all of her essentials in before grabbing her phone and keys and heading to find the twins.

Nicki: right you two are you set to go

Twins: yep

Nicki: let's go then.

They walked out of the apartment and nicki locked the door behind them. She then held both their hands as they made their way to her black Range. She strapped them both in before getting in the front and driving to Wayne's...

When they got to Wayne's they saw a few cars parked outside as they made their way to the front door. Nicki pressed the doorbell and not log after Wayne appeared at the door.

Nicki: hey Wayne

Wayne: hey baby girl how are you

Nicki: good thanks and yourself

Wayne: not too bad

He bet down to Oscar and Olivia's height.

Wayne: sup little man

He gave him a fist pound

Oscar: nothing much

Wayne: good good and you my little princess how you doing

Olivia: good

Wayne: that's good

He gave her a little kiss on the cheek and nicki smiled.

Wayne: so come in let me introduce you to everyone else

Nicki: okay

She was still holding the twins' hands as they walked into the living room. Lil Tune instantly ran up to Oscar and they did their little handshake, which was quite impressive for 5 year olds.

Lil Tune: sup bruh

Oscar: same old and u

Lil Tune: nothing much

He then went and gave Olivia a hug which she accepted.

Lil Tune: hey liv how are you

Olivia: I'm good and you