Chapter 12

Everyone was at a beach party that they had heard about earlier that day. All the kids were off playing with their new friends that they had met while the adult enjoyed themselves. Baby had decided e wouldn't be drinking just so that they could make sure the kids didn't go missing.

Wayne: where's nic

Shanell: I dunno she's said she was gonna go and get a drink

Chuckee: we gotta keep an eye on her

Twist: she's a boss at disappearing

Drake then felt the eyes of someone so he looked around to find nicki stood not too far ahead of them. She ran her hands through her hair and bit her lip as she smirked. The white bikini she was wearing just made her look even better and drake had to admit he was highly attracted. She put on a little dance show just for him and he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Wayne: well hello miss minaj

Twist: age is just a number

Everyone laughed at his remark.

Chuckee: keep dreaming twist

Shanell: her body is amazing for someone who has two kids

Chyna: I agree

T-Streets: drake can u have your girl

Drake: sure take her

Try all pretended to get up and go for her. Everyone laughed before drake got up and put his drink down.

Wayne: there he goes

She smirked a little as he walked over to her. She took his hand before whispering in his ear.

Nicki: knew you'd join me papi

He smirked and clenched his jaw. She dragged him towards the dance floor. They decided to stay a little away because they didn't want to be a part of the other couples. He placed his hands on her hips as she wined against him. He watched as she moved and danced around him.

-

Wayne: peep show

Shanell hit him upside the head.

Shanell: you're not funny

Jae: he ain't lyin tho

They all turned and watched them. Drake was now topless of which only a few seconds ago hadn't been the case.

-

Drake: you still got move I see

Nicki: I would say the same about you but it seems as though you've lost them

Drake: that is not the case

She chuckled a little.

Nicki: prove it.

He smirked and took on her challenge now moving along to the music with her. She enjoyed it when they challenged each other like this because it just made everything that little bit more fun. She wrapped her arms around his neck before pulling him down for a kiss of which he accepted. She ran her hands through his hair was they kissed. They pulled away and it was one of those moments where they looked into each other's eyes and completely forgot about the rest of the world. They were now nose-to-nose as they stared into each other's gaze. He wrapped his arms tighter around her waist as she moved closer to him.

Drake: I love you

Nicki: I love you too babe.

It went silent again as they stood in their own little bubble. The rest of the world just a blur around them.