Chapter 5

It was the guy from the icecream place. What is your problem?, I yelled. He just stood the quietly. i clenched my fist ready to lung, but befor i could chandler grabbed my arm and pulled me back. The man walked slowly forward and said, You don't need to know who i am, but know one thing, that boy you're with, He said pointing to Chandler. Is no good for you, i suggest you leave him, Then with one blink he was gone. I spun around. WHat was he talking about?, I asked chandler. He just stared at me looking as confused as i was. We walked home in silence then we got to my door. Can you stay tonight, my parents are out of town for the week, I asked. Sure, he said. We walked upstairs and i went to go change. I got  into some sweatpants and a t-shirt. We sat on my bed talking for what seemed like hours. SO, do you know that guy, I asked. No, He said. All i know is that since i met you, He's been following me. I meant to tell you but i just kept forgetting, He said. We fell asleep watching a movie.

- the next day-

I woke up before he did. I tried to get up but his arm was around my waist, and his grasp was strong. I finnaly was able to get up, but as soon as his arm fell his eyes shot open, and he stood up. What?, I asked. Nothing, sorry, He said. We got our cereal and started to talk about what we were gonna do today. Let's have a movie marathon, He suggested. Ok, I said. We put our bowls in the sink and went to go sit down. He got up and said, I need to run to my house real quick. O-, He grabbed my face and smashed his lips against mine. He finally let go and went to his house. I sat there stunned and couldn't move. He came back shortly after he left, I was still unable to move. He shot across the room to make sure i was ok. I ragained full control of my body again and quickly stood up. I ran up stairs with chandler quickly following. What, He questioned. I suddenly broke into tears. He sat at my side trying to confort me. I had finnaly realized who the guy at the at the movie theater was.........